Your Site Updates - Let the masses know what you are doing.

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Yakumo, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englishman_in_plantcity

englishman_in_plantcity Member

Game Warp - Arcade, Pinball and Console Gaming Show

GET ready to GO back to the arcade with Game Warp - Arcade, Pinball and Console Gaming Show!

The Florida Arcade and Pinball Collectors’ Group is hosting the 2nd annual Game Warp Show. A 3-day gaming show dedicated to arcade, pinball, and console games both NEW and OLD! There will be over 100 full-size games available for play. Relive your youth or surround yourself with the original arcade experience for the first time, but leave your quarters at home!

Show admission includes unlimited play on all games, access to the dealer’s area, panels, and special guest speakers. Separate entry fee required for tournaments. Tickets: Advanced purchase - single day $15, weekend pass $35. At the door - single day $20, weekend pass $45. Kids 9 and under $5 with a paid adult admission (at the door only). Kids 3 and under free.

July 27-29, 2012 at the International Palms Resort, 6515 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819

Visit our website – www.gamewarp.org – for advanced ticket rates and special convention hotel rates. Advanced ticket prices available through July 20th.

if you have any questions, wish to bring a machine/console please feel free to PM me

2. Motwera

Motwera Member

I think a lot of people here are going to get crazy over me mentioning that I have plans to do a mini
    Interview for the people or person who created NeoGaf as a plan for my site's first interview ever "3WORLD!"
    If I get my home net back, I will be making some prepared questions, researching history of it and try to write some good thoughts.
    I will inform my visitors and my YouTube watchers about this once I get it finished :)
    Website link: http://
    3world.lostsig.com

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  3. mooseblaster

mooseblaster Bleep. Site Supporter 2012, 2014

A few new things on my site:

[​IMG]

* Firstly, you could win a brand new signed copy of Jonathan Coulton's album 'JoCo Looks Back' by simply popping onto our site and telling us why you think you should have it - we've not had very many entries, and as such we're a bit sadface. Deadline is Sunday the 7th October, so pop on ASAP to get a chance to win. http://thegreatesc.com/blog/1882/win-a-signed-copy-of-jonathan-coultons-joco-looks-back

[​IMG]

* Also, if you are an aspiring writer, we have a contest going on which is a battle between Microfiction (i.e.: stories less than 150 words long) and poetry. The winner gets a small cash prize, but more interestingly the winner and several runners up will get their works published in a print anthology where they get a cut of the profits. Currently, it's 9 microfiction stories vs 8 poems. Deadline is Friday the 12th October so you've got a bit of time left. http://thegreatesc.com/competitions

[​IMG]

* Finally, and possibly most awesomely, me and my friends are just 1 week away from the start of our brand new 8-part web series Gabriel Cushing Versus The Zombie Vampires. It starts on Saturday the 13th of October and will be available all over the place, including on our website http://www.gabrielcushing.com - you should go watch it. Here's the trailer (which I think I posted on the YouTube section too a few days ago, please don't shoot me):

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  4. sonicdude10

sonicdude10 So long AG and thanks for all the fish!

I've had this in my sig for a few months now and no one seems to take notice. My gaming forum is up and going now. The rules there are laid back really far. Got a dirty mouth, er, keyboard? Come on over.

http://gamerscommand.freeblogforum.com/

5. ShovelThumb

ShovelThumb Gutsy Member

I can't see it in your sig :s

6. sonicdude10

sonicdude10 So long AG and thanks for all the fish!

Check your user settings then...

7. sabre470

sabre470 Site Supporter 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015

Hello Guys,

I have just opened a new blog on Wordpress, http://cdromrom.wordpress.com, I missed having a website, so I decided to open a new one :)

To start with, I am previewing Sturmwind on Dreamcast and talking about a Forsaken 2 prototype demo from Acclaim and it history.

Hopefully you will enjoy :)

8. Yakumo

Yakumo Pillar of the Community *****

oh, nice. I'm not a fan of blogs due ti their layout but I will take a look. I'd love to see how much more advanced your version of Stumwind is compared to mine.

9. sabre470

I hesitated a while between a site built from the ground up and a blog, blog won this time, just easier to maintain :)

My version of Sturmwind is pretty final in fact ;) I should do a video of it, I might try to plug the DC to the PSX and capture video that way :) Console on console action x)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  10. Motwera

Motwera Member

My Website got a huge domain and hosting change, but in UI design, isn't any major.
    I am not going to do what I promised quickly because I am busy with some things in my life (School)
    Here is the new domain (Old domain got down, won't work for some reasons)
    http://3world.lostsig.com/

What I promised:
    - NeoGAF Interview
    - Showcase (3WShowcase) several games that I would be playing and uploading short videos of gameplay, maybe give impressions instead of review for easier understanding for those watching.

What I done so far:
    - Removed forums, replaced with a new topics posting system, with PMing and more.
    - Removed The App because for several reasons that I won't mention here (Yes, I had an app that was available on the Play Store)
    - Limited the time for My Minecraft Classic server and made it on demand for those willing to play.
    - IRC Chat page, Store (Trading thread, as a page), Like-post, and Affiliates section added (Notifications also added)
    - Lite version (Seperate forums with status updates page) made.

What I would like to see from you guys is:
    - Feedback and Suggestions that can be made.

Thank you for reading :)

11. Yakumo

http://www.segagagadomain.com/

Site News - 3rd January 2013 - The first update of the new year and quite a good one it is as well. 10 new Mega Drive games have been added to the site including Instruments of Chaos staring Young Indiana Jones, Monster World IV, Ninja Gaiden, Populous, Spiderman, Street Fighter II Dash Plus Champion Edition, Super Thunder Blade, Surging Aura, T2 The Arcade Game, The Story of Thor.

Let's not forget Retro Core 4. Volume 2 is now online at all the usual places. Official Site, YouTube and over to the right of this very page.

12. sabre470

13. Yakumo

I left a comment under the video.

14. sabre470

Replied ;)

15. Yakumo

I've given my site a brand new face lift (or at least the main news page) for the 10th anniversary of http://www.segagagadomain.com/

Now the main news page actually looks modern again!

16. Twimfy

Twimfy Site Supporter 2015

I've been looking at the Leap Motion this week and am currently working on implementing it into the platformer I'm working on.

In the meantime I put together a video on my channel of the Leap in action controlling my desktop if anyone is interested to see, check out the video below and please take a look at my channel if you have the chance.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  17. Yakumo

18. cheaterdragon1

cheaterdragon1 Rising Member

micro-64 is currently trying to decide what to do next...

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  19. Twimfy

Twimfy Site Supporter 2015

I made a Facebook page for my Alan Partridge iPhone App "Pocket Alan". https://www.facebook.com/pocketalanpartridge

Even though I've had the app running for 4 years with only an unofficial blessing from the BBC, after some negotiation I work with the actual production company now so I can now start advertising the hell out of it.

Nice to not get smacked with a cease and desist like so many other companies do these days.

20. Yakumo

http://www.segagagadomain.com/

Site News - 22nd September 2013

Oh man, August was such a busy month and was the beginning o this month. I had so much planned for the site but just haven’t had time to get anything done until today. Well, as mentioned before, Segagaga Domain is about to start featuring Super Famicom games, YEAH!! The Super Famicom is better known as the Super Nintendo in the west and was home to many great games. Since I’m not only a Sega gamer I felt it would be nice to add my SFC games to the site as well. I hope you enjoy them. Only 5 titles have been added so far but please do check them out over at the SFC page.

In other news, the Battle of the Ports show is doing really well with 5 episodes now on line. Check them out here. And let’s not forget Retro Core 4. The latest show can be viewed to your left or over at YouTube or the official site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.