Yahoo Japan Links, Images, etc. Part II

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by ASSEMbler, Apr 4, 2006.

1. DeChief

DeChief Rustled.

I've been watching those for a while, if I still lived in Japan then I'd seriously consider it. Even if half of them are fucked, that's a profitable price on eBay - and I could keep a few for myself. :p

2. cez

cez Site Supporter

Just wondering. Where would you get the keys for those?

3. Shuji

Shuji Rising Member

Today I was searching on Yahoo Japan Auctions and happen to stumble upon a previously used PS2 development workstation PC. It is not stated by the seller which game development studio had worked with it. However, the seller did mention some of the HDD contents although most of it remains unknown other than it having the RedHat OS installed, the SDK, & user manuals. I was contemplating on bidding on it, but am hesitant due to the fact I do not know how much shipping will end up costing. Which makes me wonder if the seller would agree to sell the HDD separately because in my own opinion that's the only thing that has real value inside the unit.

Anyways here is the link below if anyone else is interested:

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f295934606

4. Armorant

Armorant Spirited Member

I'm intrested but don't have much now. I can say it would cost you (if there will be no other bids) around 190-210$ as the end price with the most economic shipping method included.

5. NintenFan

NintenFan Member

6. iriez

iriez Active Member

7. unclejun

unclejun Site Supporter 2011-2014

8. iriez

iriez Active Member

Hey guys, im running into a snafu searching on yahoo japan and i was wondering if someone could help explain why. Basically, searching "development" (when converted to english) in various categories does not return results of items that have "development" / "ン開発用" or "
    開発" in the title.

I've been running across this issue with multiple items. I will search in games/super nintendo/nintendo/sony etc for "development" but it only yields 0/1/2 results, while others that have "development" (when converted to english, or the above kanji's in the title.) in the title do not show up in the search results, I only see them randomly browsing or when they offer similar-product suggestions.

Is yahoo japan broken, or do I just not understand how to search?

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  9. iriez

iriez Active Member

10. vinyl

vinyl Spirited Member

11. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Resolute Member