Xenon Development Kit

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Development' started by bowser22, Dec 11, 2018.

1. oldengineer

oldengineer Familiar Face

...Anyone else have trouble networking into the Alpha?

Network card is an Intel Pro/100s 751767-004 10/100 PCI, which is meant to be compatible...Activity lights flash on the back of the card...Set on automatic settings within the console, but never changes from 0.0.0.0...Setting it to manual locks it up sometimes...Sort of running out of ideas.....Any help would be appreciated.

2. Alpha Disruptor

Alpha Disruptor Rising Member

Which PCI slot is the network card placed in? It might need to be placed in the upper slot.

3. oldengineer

oldengineer Familiar Face

Thank you...In case it helps anyone else out...I originally had the card installed in the top slot, but had no lights, so then moved it down and got lights, but no IP!

...So I moved it up to the top slot and this time, instantly got lights and an IP!

...But every now and then the IP would drop, but would connect again if I held the plug on the end of the cable at a wanky angle!

...So, pulled the card, tweaked all the pins within the socket with a screwdriver, and boom, no problems, now able to move files as per normal. (The card was brand new, old stock, just goes to show, just 'cos it's new, you would hope it would work straight from the box, but that would be too simple!)

Shadha likes this.
  4. 80Y

80Y Member

5. karcsi89

karcsi89 Rising Member

Ahhh shittttt! Hahah psyclopse!!! Anyways bowser I frikken moved and been off the scene! Gotta hop back on discord, so it wasn’t corrupt after all? I still gotta read up on what u guys got so far