XDK Recovery Discs

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by blueshogun96, Jun 1, 2011.

1. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

Remove tsop, reflash tsop? This sounds to easy to make a debug. So with a "Tsop" reflash and/or remove ill make a debug? Im confused here. anyway, I like these recovery's and also the others from this website. :thumbsup: Thank you all of AssemblerGames for those "free" files.

2. DSwizzy145

DSwizzy145 Well Known Member

is it possible for people to donate and get money off of debug recovery stuff? kinda curious unless its never been leaked? thanks!

3. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

Maybe, if its older and we dont have it :p I realy like the pre 4xxx dashes and stuff.

4. DSwizzy145

DSwizzy145 Well Known Member

Oh okay thanks, what would be a good place to start donating it for private reason or similar? Also if i made myself a paypal account do i really need a credit card so i can get the cash?

5. monocasa

monocasa Newly Registered

No, with that you'll just be able to reflash back to retail rather than having an almost bricked console. However, there is a repack of a debug bios floating around (it's the debug files encrypted with the retail keys) that'll let you have an almost debug kit though if the xdk launcher is on the c drive. The only real difference to software at that point will be that real debug kits have an extra 64MB of RAM.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  6. RoBoy

RoBoy Newly Registered

Sorry to dig up a grave but does some still have some recovery disks for the debug kit ?
    I found mine but i was so intelligent to swap the hdd for an ssd and now look who dont have the hdd nor an recovery disk.

Only two downloads were in my field of view today and both are hosted on sites that take yout thumbs and your firstborn for the download.
    I eventually did get the download started but i need to say that im pretty sure that on some point it will get an error.

So, btt., can anyone help me ?

Thanks guys in advance.

7. LoveGHz

LoveGHz Rising Member

@RoBoy Sending you a PM with 5849_Recovery_with_Symbols.zip It's the latest one I have access to at the moment.