xdaniel's stuff...

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by xdaniel, Sep 14, 2004.

1. xdaniel

xdaniel Guest

...well, some of it, at least. I (finally) borrowed a friend's digicam to take some photos of my consoles and stuff and started out with the handhelds + games:
    [​IMG]
    (excuse the crappy quality but i'm new to these digicams ^_^")

...and, well, that's it for now because the cam's batteries died... I'll take some more photos tomorrow - not that the stuff here would be rare or something, but having photos of a sorta causal gamer's systems in this message board itself is pretty rare i suppose XD

2. Importaku

Importaku Import Maniac

Nice handheld collection you have there :smt023

I see a wonderswan crystal there, are they any good as i have never seen one running??

3. Tachikoma

Tachikoma Officer at Arms

Nice, always good to see someone with a 'swan!

4. xdaniel

xdaniel Guest

Importaku: yeah, the WonderSwan is a good system. It has quite nice graphics for example, sometimes even SNES-ish i'd say (minus Mode7 of course). Only things i dislike are the internal speaker's quality and the control scheme, although you get used to both.
    ...and while on the subject of "quality" (or better: crappy quality), here some more photos - this time Saturn, N64 and PSone.
    [​IMG]
    (Model 1 w/ 2 controller, the jp. game on the right is supposed to be Rockman X3 - and this photo gets my award for the crappiest picture of them all)

[​IMG]
    (in the living room and, excluding the DC, the only system hooked up and ready-to-go)

[​IMG]
    (i have the box somewhere, too but... well, i don't know where... must be somewhere in this chaotic room here...)

...damn, i have to look up how this cam works. That can't be the best quality that thing can produce, can it?

5. Mr.Pinepot

Mr.Pinepot Guest

Nice collection,
    is that a Dataflash/Datel adaptor in the SAT? Ah, the good old times :smt023

You're from Germany btw...?
    Welche Digicam benutzt Du? Das Bild sieht eher nach Webcam aus...

6. Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01 Officer at Arms

i wanna buy a wonderswan , but , is it easy to find new games? or all used now a days?

7. xdaniel

xdaniel Guest

Mr.Pinepot: yeah, it's a Datel Pro Universal Adapter. Got it on ebay before i've got any imported games, just in case i'll ever will. And with Rockman X3, the adapter is finally in use.
    (Ja, ist eine Digicam, eine Praktica DCZ 2.2 V. Stammt soweit ich weiß auch von ebay und hatte keine Software oder Handbücher dabei, nur das USB-Kabel...)

Evangelion-01: Lik-Sang, Play-Asia and others still carry some new WSC software but with ex. old B/W games, you'll most likely only get used ones... at least I don't know any shops that still sell new B/W games. Anyone else maybe?