XBOX Archive...Archive

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by HEX1GON, Aug 27, 2016.

1. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

As you all know I stopped the archive some time ago. Many of you here contributed, many emailed me, contacted me in various forms to submit content. I couldn't of asked for better support in the project. It would not of been possible without a member here to submitted a URL and server space for it to even start.

Sadly life took over with some very traumatic events, and now even battling health issues of my own. I just think it's best to share what was left of the archive along with some unused content like videos and photos. Some of which were submitted by some of you guys.

Some articles were backed up, the server was quite far away from Australia so it took nearly a whole day to backup the data, so I only did one backup.

Useful stuff in here and I thought some new researchers would find interesting.

Anyone has permission to continue what I left off including the photos I really don't mind.

soldallthisforasupra

DeChief, Syclopse, Anthony817 and 6 others like this.
  2. D_Ban

D_Ban Robust Member

Came on to check a PM and saw this. Sorry for the issues you're having in life :(. Hope things can get better.

I've got a spare server currently that's long term with plenty of bandwidth/space I've already started uploading the data for you and will post a link once done.

3. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

Thanks buddy, however I've sold off all xbox hardware and won't be going back to collecting at all.

Possibly someone with a large Xbox collection it might be suitable for them. Appreciate the efforts :)

D_Ban likes this.
  4. D_Ban

D_Ban Robust Member

That's a shame. I hope whatever happens in the future is good though.

The mirror url is here: http://xbox-archive.gatorcdn.com/ full credit and linkback to this thread is there.

HEX1GON and Syclopse like this.
  5. cobracon2

cobracon2 Rapidly Rising Member

Sorry you are having health issues. I know when I had my heart attack it put alot of things in prospective. Sold off a large amount of my collection as well. Just too many bills. Get well soon!!