CAN Xbox 360 G5 Xenon Alpha Development Kit

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by Alpha Disruptor, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Alpha Disruptor

Alpha Disruptor Rising Member

Up for sale is an original Xbox 360 Xenon Alpha Development Kit.

The stickers on this unit were removed at some point but I haven't removed the residue to keep things as authentic as possible. This Alpha kit is original in every way down to the exact GPU and RAM and is running the 1529 Alpha 2 recovery without issue.

The proper RAM and HDD in this unit were missing when it came in to my possession but it has since been restored with the exact parts previously used.

This unit is running an ATI Radeon X800 XT 256MB Mac Edition AGP video card capable of running any Alpha 2 recovery.

I am also including an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB Mac Edition AGP Alpha 1 video card in the case that an Alpha 1 recovery is released in the future. No other peripherals or cables are included with this sale.

Price: $1500 USD
    Location: Canada (prefer to ship North America but can ship world wide if needed)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. oldengineer

oldengineer Familiar Face

Out of genuine interest, is this running an untouched MS version of 1529, or is this running the hacked/modded/names added/'scene release' version of 1529?

Syclopse likes this.
  3. Alpha Disruptor

Untouched. This machine was imaged before the fundraiser for the 1529 release was even announced.

ACHEESEDANISH and oldengineer like this.
  4. Alpha Disruptor

5. ItsMeMario

ItsMeMario Gutsy Member

Just out of interest. If I have a G5 with a fitting video card (and HDD and stuff)...I can use an existing image to create my "own" "Xenon Kit" ?

Syclopse likes this.
  6. Alpha Disruptor

You need to match the GPU either exactly or with a compatible flashed PC Card. The image also only works on the proper Seagate 160GB HDD model. Otherwise, yes it is possible to make a FrankenXenon.

Check out the wiki page I created at https://www.xenonwiki.com/FrankenXenon

ItsMeMario likes this.