WWE Titans

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by DannG, Jan 5, 2012.

1. DannG

DannG Newly Registered

Hello Assembler! I've been blowing hours reading this site for years and only decided to make an account now! :shrug:

Anyways, I wanted to make this post to ask about WWE Titans. Does ANYONE know about this project?

Back in the summer I was on Unseen64 and came across an article for a cancelled game developed by Next Level Games called "Super Mario Spikers". Although this is interesting in its own right, one part of the article really caught my attention:

http://www.unseen64.net/2011/08/06/super-mario-spikers-wii-prototype/

With my love for unreleased prototypes and wrestling, I immediately went on the hunt for information, only to come up empty. No official announcements of the game, trailers, forum posts, NOTHING. With only a brief sentence about the game on the internet, I doubted its existence at all, so I thought the best thing to do was to get confirmation straight from the horses mouth; so I shot Next Level Games an email.

[​IMG]
    I eventually forgot that all of this happened until now! :banghead:

So there you have it.

All I know is that there was a game named WWE Titans developed by Next Level Games for PS2 and XBOX and it was to be published by THQ.

This is where I turn to you guys for help.

Is there any information about this game at all? Does anyone have the game on this site that they'd be willing to share information at all? I hope that this interests you guys as much as it did me so we can find out more about this game!

Right now I just realized that I should of contacted the author of the article a while ago, so I'm gonna try that now. Another email to Next Level Games wouldn't hurt either too, right? Maybe I'll get lucky this time haha

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  2. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

...nice. Never heard of that game, at least you did get an email response from them.
    About a month back I contacted High Voltage about their still-not-released-and probably-in-cryo game The Grinder, but they never got back at me.. :/

I hope you get the ball rolling! Best of luck.