US WTS: Nintendo NDEV Unit RVT-001 Devkit

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by IsometricMode, Aug 12, 2016.

1. IsometricMode

IsometricMode Rapidly Rising Member

Update: Found Component cable which will now be included!!

Ships from Boston, MA.
    Payments: Paypal Add $0.90 for Tracking/Confirmation
    For shipping outside the USA send me a PM.

So this is my 3rd time selling on these forums (last unit I had was sold to member retrogamesuk). I sell stuff from time to time on the Neo-Geo.com forums where I have been a member since 2005.
    Username: shadowfamicom my trader feedback page is here

I also sell on eBay from time to time and have been a member there since 2002. Feedback here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/ekazooie

If there is anyway a potential buyer would want me to prove I own those accounts in some way I would be more then happy to comply. One should always be wary of new users claiming to own other accounts with feedback.

On a side-note I have actually had an account here since 2008 under the name shadowfamicom@japan.com ... I messed up the name when I registered putting the email in the username by mistake but I didn't think much of it as I didn't come by much unless I needed help with some dev hardware I found.
    Anyway for sale:
    1X NDEV Unit (Firmware 1.9v)
    1x Serial Cable
    3x USB Cable
    1x Power Cord
    1x DVD with SDKs

Unit is missing one rubberized foot on the bottom (they unscrew) which makes it unlevel, and easy fix. It is in pretty great shape outside of the dust and the sticker (which only happened when it was in a box with other units and the back of one units serial port scratched it up). Unit is set to component video mode so you will need component cables for the Wii or Wii U to set this up the first time if you want to use it with composite. Unit will not display anything unless hooked up to a PC with the drivers it needs installed. I only tested this on Windows XP but I have heard it may work just fine on Windows 7. Looking to get $420 shipped anywhere in the US.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    jakeeeenator, AUSTIN PEYTON and hbc like this.
  2. ynh

ynh Site Supporter 2014, 2015. Site Patron.

You willing to part with just the DVD? If so, PM me. Also, you might want to blur our the serial number of the unit. It's visible in one of your photos.

3. IsometricMode

Thanks for that catch.

4. IsometricMode

Still looking to unload this unit!

5. XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon Site Supporter Since 2013

If you were open to trades i would be interested.

6. IsometricMode

I might me. Let me know what ya got :)

7. XboxSurgeon

Easier to say what I don't have, which is an NDEV...

supersega and Syclopse like this.
  8. IsometricMode

Honestly looking to downsize some stuff in my place. For trades I basically am looking for gift cards from like amazon, paypal, PSN, Steam ect. Unless ofcourse you have a SNES to PS2 controller adapter or an Ikaruga sake set

9. snails1221

snails1221 Stuck in the early 2000s

Would you be willing to take 290 for it?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  10. IsometricMode

Bump. Still for sale!

11. IsometricMode

No longer sold! This unit is still up for sale!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  12. retro

retro Resigned from mod duty 15 March 2018

Don't bump until a week has elapsed.

Furthermore, the new Marketplace rules state that all sales photos must be uploaded to the site, not hotlinked.

Please fix within 24 hours.

13. PokeAcer

PokeAcer Member

Hey,
    what's the lowest you'd take for it/would you trade for it?
    (I have an xbox 360 for example that I really dont want anymore; IK it's not as good as an NDEV but still :p)

14. IsometricMode

Gonna bump this. Still for sale. :D

15. retro

You could do that by actually answering the questions people ask. No wonder it's still for sale!

Syclopse and Digmac like this.
  16. XboxSurgeon

Yeah....I'm still waiting to hear about a trade.....

17. retro

In fact, you also ignored my last warning - don't bump until a week has elapsed since the last post. That's not your last post, it's the last post in the thread.

If you continue to ignore staff and people who are interested in your item, this thread will be removed. (By the way, instead of bumping and ignoring the question, if you'd simply answered the question, you would have been fine.)

18. IsometricMode

I am extremely sorry, I assure you no disregard for the rules was intended and were simply mistakes on my end. I have replied to everyone that has asked questions about it in PMs (and there has been alot of them). The double bump was a mistake as the original 9/11/16 post said "SOLD" but then the buyer decided he wanted a different unit that I had not pictured but mentioned I had. So then I went and stupidly put another post to say "Still for sale" and edited the "SOLD" post to "still for sale as well" (hopefully I am recalling this right! Either way I totally messed up).

Again everyone has been replied to besides XboxSurgeon, their reply has slipped through the cracks, but I am replying now. Thank you for your time and sorry for the trouble. My inbox showing that I have actively being replying to messages:
    blurmessages.jpg

I am not looking for any trades at this time, really just trying to unload stuff. Extremely sorry about he delay, I forgot to send you a reply.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  19. retro

If someone asks a question that would be of benefit to everyone, answer in the thread. That's why two people asked if you'd trade - because you didn't give an answer in public.

PokeAcer asked a question on 19 September. You didn't answer the question in public, but bumped the thread on 24 September - 5 days later. This is a bump within a week, which I told you not to do.

Had you said "yes, I'll trade or I'd take x" or something like that, it wouldn't count as a bump - that's a reply. "Bump - still for sale" is not OK and looks like you're ignoring potential buyers.

I appreciate your apology.. just try to put more info in the thread in future - it'll make things easier for you, not having to answer the same questions again and again ;)

XboxSurgeon likes this.
  20. IsometricMode

Sounds like a plan. Extremely sorry again, thank you for dealing with my mistakes and errors! I much appreciate the work that goes into moderating this site. Thank you again for understanding and I will do more if not all of my replies directly in the chat in the future.

retro likes this.