WTB/T Fuji s9500 or 9600 Camera

Discussion in 'Want to Buy Requests (WTB)' started by diddydonn, Jul 15, 2008.

1. diddydonn

diddydonn Familiar Face

Hey Guys

Given my recent farce with ebay, im now avoiding the site like the plague, and i know this is not gaming related but people have asked for stranger things on here!

Im looking for a Fuji S9500 (S9000 in the USA) or S9600 (S9100 in the US) Digital camera, they are what is known as Bridge SLR sytle camera, have the functionality of a true dSLR but with fixed lens

I know its a bit of a long shot, but its worth a try if anyone has one gathering dust or has recently upgraded

Alternativly if anyone has a dSLR or similar bridge camera they want shot of then let me know (RAW mode is a must as well as either a 55 or 58mm filter thread)

Will pay cash / paypal etc. for the right price or will consider trade on any of my xbox stuff in the forsale section, and i also have a Fuji S8000fd i would do a straight trade on, its a great camera, but when i purchased it last week on a impulse and i didnt realise it doesnt support RAW mode, which is essential for me really, nor does it support filter lenses, otherwise its a cracking piece of kit, and i also have my old S5500 Fuji that i would also do a part trade on (you can see the pics i have took with it on my deviantart page)

Any help?

DD

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2008
  2. Paulo

Paulo PoeticHalo

3. diddydonn

diddydonn Familiar Face

Yeah i have seen the refurbs on the website, will go for one of them as a last resort as funds are tight at the moment

DD

4. Paulo

Paulo PoeticHalo

Yeah i just noticed its not a great price difference on the better cameras but keep an eye out on it i think theres a different deal every few days as i keep coming back to look at a deal and its changed!

5. the_steadster

the_steadster Site Soldier

Interested in a s6500fd? the 9500's little bro

6. diddydonn

diddydonn Familiar Face

Pm'd Ed, but not really what i'm looking for

Anyone else who can help out a fellow AG member? :pray:

Also got 2x 360's for trade if anyone's interested? they come with everything bar from the hdd's, both are premiums, but one is in a core box as its all i had spare, both have been opened, not for RRoD but they have both had the dvd lenses replaced with new ones and work like a treat

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  7. diddydonn

diddydonn Familiar Face

Bump as i'm back from my weekend from hell

Anyone who can help me out?

DD