WTB: Sonic and Knuckles banner

Discussion in 'Want to Buy Requests (WTB)' started by sparksterz, Jan 24, 2013.

1. beharius

beharius Resolute Member

2. sparksterz

sparksterz Spirited Member

Necro bump, still looking!

3. Drain You

Drain You Rapidly Rising Member

I work at a shop that does vinyl banner printing, if you can get over not having the official thing Id look into getting one printed. Its pretty affordable and I am pretty sure you would be able to find somewhere online that will do it.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  4. sparksterz

Yeah, the problem is assembling an image that's high enough quality...I may actually look into it. As much as I'd like it from a collecting perspective I do also just like the design as well

5. sparksterz

Start of the new year! Still looking though!

6. wavelflack

wavelflack Newly Registered

This is strange, but that was my banner you are looking for. A little backstory: I have been looking for where I stored that banner, and couldn't remember. I knew I sold some of my Sega POP display stuff years ago, but I didn't think that was one them. Anyway, I was listing some disc gun ammo on Ebay, and looked at my old feedback...and that showed me that I sold it years ago, maybe as far back as 2008. I can't believe I sold it, and I see that I sold it for $25. Good grief.
    Anyway, I probably have some much higher resolution photos of it, if you think you can reproduce it from them. It's a heavy vinyl, heavier than typical banner material, and has two wooden dowels sewn in the top and bottom. I still have the Sonic 3 banner, as well as a Sonic Spinball and (I don't care about this one..) "Aladdin" for Genesis.

Let me know if you would like more info or photos. I'm really kicking myself now. There's a bunch of Sega/ Sonic display stuff I wish I hadn't sold, but I still have a lot...including a pair of 5'x5' cardboard POP displays of the original Sonic The Hedgehog (the box art, huge) from Kay Bee toys.

7. sparksterz

8. TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson ls ~/

That sucks man
    You should message the seller and offer something for the banner in case it does not sell

9. sparksterz

Well, it's been years - but I still have been casually looking in case anyone knows of some sources.