WTB: Robotech: The Movie VHS

Discussion in 'Want to Buy Requests (WTB)' started by Superrayman3, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Superrayman3

Superrayman3 Peppy Member

I'm looking for a copy of the VHS release of Robotech The Movie (AKA Robotech: The untold Story) preferably with the tape still in good shape, if anyone has a copy they'd be interested in selling let me know (the VHS can be in PAL format as long as there are no subtitles hard coded into the footage).

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  2. Superrayman3

Bump does no-one have this VHS?

3. damienmcferran

damienmcferran Newly Registered

I have a PAL copy. Drop me a message.

4. Superrayman3

Bump still looking

5. Newbie

Newbie Newly Registered

If you're still looking I have a PAL copy of Robotech -the Untold Story. Send me a message

6. Superrayman3

Bump time, I secured a PAL VHS of the movie many years ago (which I still have) I just forgot to post about it to reflect this development, that being said there's another reason I'm bumping this thread again, now I'm looking for the PAL Laserdisc release with hardcoded Dutch subtitles from the Netherlands or Belgium (from what I understand it was released in both countries so I assume that they're different releases, if on the other hand the Belgium release is just copies of the Netherlands release that made their way into Belgiumthen I guess I'd only be looking for one release I'm not sure), I may also try to acquire some more PAL VHS copies in the future, but right now my sight is on the Laserdisc version.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  7. josiahgould

josiahgould Spirited Member