US WTB: OG Xbox Debug Console

Discussion in 'Want to Buy Requests (WTB)' started by Paulweeze71, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Paulweeze71

Paulweeze71 Active Member

Hi all! Looking for an original xbox debug console. Willing to drop around $200 give or take via Paypal this moment. Feel free to shoot me an offer if you have a spare ;).

2. jetmagnum

jetmagnum Magnum Inc

@XboxSurgeon

sure for that price he can help you also pretty sure he has one he can sell you id be damned if he didn't.

XboxSurgeon and Paulweeze71 like this.
  3. Paulweeze71

Thanks Jet! I'll PM him to see if he can help me out ;).

4. jetmagnum

jetmagnum Magnum Inc

I tagged him in the listing sure he will see it but yeah a pm couldn't hurt :)

Also don't mention it.

5. D_Ban

D_Ban Robust Member

jetmagnum likes this.
  6. jetmagnum

jetmagnum Magnum Inc

how the hell did I forget about mikedavis007 thread when I bought from him lmao guess im so used to dealing with xboxsurgeon i kinda forgot :p

Pailweeze71 there is also him I bought from him i can vouch for mikedavis aswell and as demon said you might be in luck with some data on there :p

7. XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon Site Supporter Since 2013

I'd go with the One demon mentioned. Added data and I don't have many I'm willing to part with.

8. Paulweeze71

I contacted MikeDavis007, he said he already sold his (so I bought a PS2 Test from him instead :cool:). Guess I'll wait for the next available one :(.

9. jetmagnum

jetmagnum Magnum Inc

Quite a few people have debug kits and people part with them quite often shouldn't be to hard umm there is museman but he hasn't be on since December just keep it up and bump it once a week sure you will get a reply in no time truthfully

10. XboxSurgeon

I have a few however I am not at that low of a price. PM me if you want a high quality debug kit.

11. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

$200 is quite low.

XboxSurgeon likes this.
  12. XboxSurgeon

Lower than I can justify tbh.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  13. MoonTar

MoonTar Site Supporter 2014

How much are they now? I thought that would have been a fair price too. I guess I haven't checked in a while.

14. jetmagnum

jetmagnum Magnum Inc

mean shit I got my debug kit not to long ago for less then that think 175 I was thinking that was a fair price myself and this was during PRGE maybe I just got a good deal then :)

Digmac likes this.
  15. XboxSurgeon

Sorry mates I meant I cannot justify it being that low. The lowest I'd let one go would be $250. Sorry, but I get that peeps are dumping them off but obviously, like the Op, there is demand to be had still.

I went to edit and clarify it and then the site went down.

16. Paulweeze71

Funny to see a staff member break a etiquette rule ;). As for $200 being too low, I'll wait for someone else to "dump" one off since sold listings on ebay average the $200 range (not asking for data). Thanks though guys!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  17. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

What rule are you on about?

It says nothing about a "wanting to spend" amount being low. I sold my one late last year for more than $200 without data.

18. Paulweeze71

Sorry, was #2 in the WTS rules but should very well apply here...

It's OK to suggest how much I should really offer or share how much you sold yours for but my offer did say give or take and was not unrealistic from market value. Recent quotes from this very site suggest around that price, ebay sold listings suggest that (and I work in retail and you have to go off of what people are really getting for their goods, not what they want), MikeDavis007 just sold his for $200 with data so that is where I get my info from. Sorry if I came off as rude (not intended) and of course their is no exception to upgraded or rarer debug models, but people don't need to think I am cheap either.

19. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

No one was taking a dig at you at all. Also, no one was flaming you about a price either, just suggestions, can choose whether to take them on board or not.
    It's best when looking to buy something to not actually label an amount, it also increases your chances is all.

Development stuff is weird, some can sell for $50, some can sell for $500 and they're both the same. eBay is very unrealistic since, who knows if the item was paid for. You'll find your kit, they pop up here often.