JPN WTB: N64DD Japan Pro Golf Tour 64 & Doshin the Giant: Tinkling Toddler Liberation Front! Assemble!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy Requests (WTB)' started by iriez, Mar 18, 2019.

1. iriez

iriez Active Member

Also looking for a n64dd devkit, but i know those are hard to come by :)

Also...advice on how/where to find these rare japanese n64dd titles is appreciated. I searched yahoo japan and couldn't find any results for either. There are 2 listings on ebay for the japan pro golf, but both are > $2k usd. I couldn't find any sales history on this game so unsure what the actual fair market value is for this item. I cannot even make a offer as I don't know whats reasonable :)

2. Durandal

Durandal Spirited Member

iriez likes this.
  3. iriez

iriez Active Member

Hey thanks so much for the link and the advice. I was able to set up a Yahoo Japan account but I've never completed a successful purchase. Hopefully Google translate will help guide me through the process :)

do you or does anyone know if you can get email search term alerts like you can with eBay? Like having specific search terms return results only when there's a new post....

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  4. Durandal

Durandal Spirited Member

You can get email alerts just by adding items to your watch list, click the yellow star.

As for buying items from Yahoo, you'll have to use a proxy service such as Zenmarket, FromJapan, etc. Do NOT use Buyee. They are a bunch of fucking monkeys and don't know how to package anything. :D

iriez and Conte Zero like this.
  5. iriez

iriez Active Member

Did you search for N64 using Japanese characters? Just trying to figure out how you did it so that I can use it for other items as well.

Your advice will be taken to heart. I've signed up for zenmarket.