US WTB: Iced Cube GameCube (case)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy Requests (WTB)' started by mt142X, Jun 3, 2019.

1. mt142X

mt142X Member

Hello, looking for IcedCube game cube case for sale. I thought I’d ask before the site (if) goes down. Been wanting one for a while. I’d mainly like just the complete case. Offering $400 to start (plus shipping costs), and may increase depending on condition, completeness, and color of case. Just let me know what you have. Thanks!

2. kreg

kreg Spirited Member

PM me.

3. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

Pretty sure I have a couple too.

4. SwedishSonna

SwedishSonna Member

Do they really command that sort of price? I bought a BNIB full Viper case for ~ £60.00 2 or 3 years back.

5. mt142X

mt142X Member

The last one sold on eBay was a clear blue, sold for 550 and that was a bid last week. So apparently someone listed cases on eBay a huge lot of them before I saw these messages for really cheap, like $40 per each. It looks like they’re all gone now. I managed to get a few (no I didn’t buy them all.) I’m looking for a transparent red, green, blue, and transparent black. Also now mainly looking for qoob pro or viper chips. I have 2 qoob pros but want to build some for my friends. Oh and @Bad_Ad84 I saw your posts on the Panasonic q. I have the lik sang chips for the mod, I ripped them myself. Shame this site is going down, anything we can do?