Worst situation a women has ever put you in thread!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ma777, Feb 21, 2012.

1. ma777

ma777 Peppy Member

The title states it all. Describe the worst time you can think of all because of a woman.

Let me start off with the scene and a little background:

Mardi Gras Night(last Saturday)
    50 wasted high school kids
    At my girlfriend's house
    Approaching 1 A.M

So a friend text me saying, he is having a party to night. Later on my girlfriend says shes going to have a party. I say, "No, don't have a party we can go to my friends instead. I don't want to have to clean up tommarrow or deal with all the drama and bullshit." I never want her to have parties because I have to help her clean shit. So party starts and goes into the night. Not gunna lie I had a lot of fun. Its was getting late and I worked my ass of for 11 hours that day. I was the only one who decided to show up to work that day as well. So, I start telling people to gtfo. As I'm walking up the stairs I already know someone just got hit. I run out the front door and one of my friends is bleeding all over. The other friend that hit him is screamin and jumpin all over the place.(Friends as in if i see them in the hall, ill say whats up, occasional convos, never hang out except for parties) So i grab the one screaming wrap him up, put him on the ground, tell him, "I don't give a fuck if you fight and kill each other, just not here." I stayed on top of him until he calmed down then let him go. The next thing I know there's two girls screaming at each other with a circle of people around them. I run over there grab these two girls one in each arm(Its dark so I can't even tell who they are) tell them the same thing i told the guy friend i had on the ground. Everything seems good I start to walk back then the girls start screaming . I start walking over to hold them off again. My girlfriend making a bad situation worse starts yelling at her that shes trashy ect. Then she hits my girlfriend in the face. I grab the one that hit her. Told her to get the fuck out now. Then the one guy bleeding comes back looking for his keys. I smoke a cig with him calm him down send him on his way. Then I locked the door and went to bed.

I'm not the type of person to get involved with this shit. If it had happened anywhere but my house or my girlfriends, I never would have gotten involved. I could not leave my girlfriends house, so I had only one option, break up the fights. Because If I just let it all go, I'm sure the cops would have showed up. Then I get fucked and have to deal with police, while everyone else ran off to their cars. Im not going to let other peoples stupidity put me in Jepordy. If it was at another persons house, I would have watched the fight for a minute or two, hoped in my car and left.

Nothing Important happens until today. I walk into my first class and the kid I sit next to starts bitching me out about how I punched this one girl.
    Except I didn't throw any punches that night.
    The girl I "hit" was actually a pretty good friend that I hadn't seen in months. I was excited to see her and catch up.

So I get the girls new number and ask what happened and why this dudes all pissed at me. She said "I know you didn't mean to do it intentionally, it was crazy" I told her i was really sorry about it, it was an accident. I guess what happened was when i went to put my arms around the two girls, I accidently hit her. She was cool about it no hard feelings.

None of the girls are even mad about what happened. Some even apologized. I've had to deal with all dudes textin me bullshit. And like all these people turned on me that I was cool with. That kid that yelled at me in my first class rolls with an entire crew which i was cool with. They all turned, haven't even heard my story, and weren't even at the fucking party. I told them I didn't hit anyone. They make it seemed like I "snooki punched" a bunch of girls (youtube it). I told them I didnt punch anyone all I was doing is looking out for myself and they just don't understand.

I'm sure i forgot something.

/rant

What would you have done?

2. bobzee

bobzee [undefined]

Invited Chad Hogan. That dude knows how to throw a party. :Rock:

3. Cyantist

Cyantist Site Supporter 2012,2013,2014,2015

Its how drama girls are. Particuarly party goers, they fuel a bunch of drama from something that is utter bullshit. You probably accidentally knocked her in the face with your forearm when trying to stop two juice monkeys from beating seven shades of shit out of each other and the 5-0 showing up which at that point would have had the two fighters behind bars for a night and the drama girls would no doubt cause drama and end up busted too.

If she said you did it accidentally get the quote from the horses mouth and get evidence of it because chances are some white knight guido juice-head cock nose is going to come steaming in calling you a woman beater and cause a bunch of drama.

If those people are willing to turn on you so fast without listening to what you or the person "attacked" are going to say, balls to them. You probably dont need them. Stick to you and be cool with the people who are understanding and apologise.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  4. Tomcat

Tomcat Familiar Face

An end over end and 3 barrel rolls down a hill.

5. APE

APE Site Supporter 2015

Glad I have high standards. Might make the world slim pickins but I sure don't need any of this.

6. ma777

ma777 Peppy Member

I confronted one of the kids today. He said its all good its better to just let dumb stuff like that go.

I saw the friend that got hit too and GOD DAMN I didn't realize how bad it was. All people are pissed off at the kid that hit him, so here comes the series of battles. Glad I have nothing to do with it.

7. ma777

ma777 Peppy Member

And how was this caused?

8. Mystical

Mystical Resolute Member

im so glad im too old to go to most of these parties now lol cant stand the drama

I would have done exactly like you if it was at my girlfriends house (if it was my house i would have grabbed people and just literally thrown them out the front door if they were fighting), anywhere else and I would have just sat down and watched it kick off!

9. WolverineDK

WolverineDK music lover

Thankfully I have not yet experienced such a violent encounter yet, but I experienced something that could have let to some very embarrassing stuff. If it had really been violent (which it did NOT). At a party around two weeks ago. But well, shit happens. And the police said "it is a private party, it is not our business". In the situation I experienced.

10. Tomcat

Tomcat Familiar Face

Her shite driving.

11. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Lemon Party Organizer and Promoter

Holy shit!