WMJ's F-Zero Collection

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by wmj, Feb 25, 2019.

1. wmj

wmj Member

F-Zero is probably my favorite gaming series and over the years I have collected quite a few f-zero related items. It's not an easy series to collect for because there are many obscure and rare items and games for it released. Most well known is the 64DD Expansion Kit but in my experience the full e+-card set for F-Zero Falcon Densetsu was much rarer and harder to obtain.

All the games. Satellaview memory card has f-zero 2 practice edition on it.
    [​IMG]

Overview of most of the games and some systems
    [​IMG]

All 78 F-Zero Falcon Densetsu E+cards. Top half is full cardass set of 38 cards. Bottom half is the pillow pack set of 40 cards.
    [​IMG]

Strategy Guides
    [​IMG]

Systems to play them on. Panasonic Q is region free (PAL + NTSC (Viper chip)) and N64 also region free (PAL + NTSC)
    [​IMG]

Some extra stuff including MV Hot Violet Figurine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  2. dark

dark Dauntless Member

Very nice. Love fzero myself and wish Nintendo would do another game. You probably know of it but there was an fzero ho scale slot car set made in the 90s in connection with the sfc game. Could be a neat item if you're interested in that sort of thing.

3. wmj

wmj Member

Yeah I've seen the slot car set a couple of times. Would be cool to have indeed. I updated the first post with some f-zero music cd's I have as well. Still looking for the F-Zero X Guitar Arrange but that one has become very expensive over the years. There's still a bunch of stuff related to the anime as well that I don't have like figurines, pencil case and so on but my main focus is the games. On that note, if I ever have the room for the AX cabinet that would be the ultimate F-Zero item to own :).

4. Arcadia

Arcadia Robust Member

Nice collection, F-Zero is one of my favourite game series, and 64DD and e-reader means extra points in my book.

5. lordnoc

lordnoc Active Member

Missing F-Zero AX on Triforce ;)

6. MoockyLoock

MoockyLoock Robust Member

As i was about to say...

7. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

Did you know that AX is included on the disc with GX? It can be enabled with a code. Maybe you already knew that, I just thought I would mention it.

I have a decent collection of F-Zero games myself. Not as good as yours, though. The main one I want that I don't have currently is the F-Zero X Expansion Kit. I don't have it because I don't have a 64DD, though I want to get one eventually. I have everything else I need for that game and the 64DD.

It's too bad a new F-Zero game hasn't been released in a long time. That and a new Wave Race are the things I would most like to see on a current Nintendo system.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  8. The-Silmarillion

The-Silmarillion Spirited Member

Yep, kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on that one when it was ~£30-£40 15 years ago, alas.

Climax is getting up there in price now, too which is the only one I'm after.

The 64DD courses are hard, beat everything in X on Master and then fumbled around on Expansion Kit on Novice when I bought mine.