Hello there, So after successfully repairing my Set 5 with the help here, I finally achieved a first version of a project I started back in 2014: Finding a solution for making Windows CE games with working CDDA ... This is my attempt to create a working CDDA patch for Puzzle Bobble 4, 18 years after its original release. This patch is for the following release: Puzzle Bobble 4 v1.000 (2000)(Cyberfront - Taito)(NTSC)(JP)[!]. I choose this one because it was the only one GDI I had when I started the project. This is a nice game by the way. If you have some time and courage, please be my guest to test that patch for me. It's better to test with the real hardware but it can be useful to test it in emulators too, just to know. I only tested throught my Set 5 and everything seems to be fine, at least for a public alpha. At this time, the patch is only compatible with Puzzle Bobble 4 v1.000 (2000)(Cyberfront - Taito)(NTSC)(JP)[!]. So please test it only with that release, thanks. Instructions: Download the patch here or directly attached to this post. Grab the full GDI of Puzzle Bobble 4 v1.000 (2000)(Cyberfront - Taito)(NTSC)(JP)[!] and extract its content somewhere. Retrieve the ./GD_ROOT/WINCE/PB4.EXE file and copy it into the patch directory. Grab xdelta3 binary here and copy it into the patch directory. Rename the xdelta3 binary to xdelta3.exe. Execute the patch.cmd and move the modified PB4.EXE into the ./GD_ROOT/WINCE/ folder and overwrite the existing one. Copy track04.raw until track25.raw files where is located the gddaconv.cmd file. Grab the sox binary here. Extract it at the same location of the gddaconv.cmd file. Double-click on the gddaconv.cmd file. You'll get track04.wav until track25.wav. Move all these *.wav files into ./GD_ROOT/GDDA/ folder. Make a selfboot disc with the modified content. You don't need to add the original CDDA tracks. Test the game, ideally with the real hardware. Oh and by the way, please be sure to extract the GDDAHOOK.DLL file into the ./GD_ROOT/WINCE/ folder... The expected result is... just working music like the real GD-ROM. Don't hesitate to post your results here! Speaking about technic, I used IAT hook technics to make this patch. This would be useful for this project and maybe that one too. I plan to release the source code too, but not now. Thank you very much in advance for your tests and for your interest! BR, SiZ!