Will Everdrive be available from Amazon?

Discussion in 'Everdrive General' started by Jackhammer, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Jackhammer

Jackhammer Peppy Member

Will the Everdrive 64 be available on Amazon UK any time in the future? I ask because there are a few other Everdrives available atm, SNES, Megadrive, Master System to name a few I've seen. The SNES and Megadrive are horribly overpriced when comparing to Retrogate and SaG, that has held me back from making a purchase.

2. MottZilla

MottZilla Champion of the Forum

Anyone offering the carts on Amazon are just random 3rd party sellers. Why can't you buy from Retrogate or SaG?

3. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  4. Jackhammer

Jackhammer Peppy Member

I already have an Amazon account, so it's more convenient for me.

5. ApolloBoy

ApolloBoy Gutsy Member

I think it's because both sites are sold out of almost every Everdrive; I keep looking at Retrogate and the only thing they have left is the Mega ED. Why they're sold out of everything else I don't know, which sucks considering I'm saving up for a Turbo ED and a Master ED at the moment.

6. Tricky

Tricky Robust Member

But you're more likely to end up spending much more from an unofficial reseller than you would otherwise. It hardly takes long to put in your payment details on another site :X

https://www.dragonbox.de/en/18-everdrives# ships to the UK for not much, is an official reseller, gp2x.de rebranded and has more in stock.

7. StoneAgeGamer

StoneAgeGamer Intrepid Member

Not sure how Amazon will help that problem. We can only sell them as quickly as KRIKzz makes them. I order a lot of EverDrives from KRIKzz, but it seems there are never enough.

8. Robocop2

Robocop2 Newly Registered

I'd say if you want one buy it from SaG presentation wise I think he makes the best. Plus you would be supporting apart of the community.

Besides it would be too dicey to me to buy from an unknown person on Amazon just my two cents

9. Tayorinai

Tayorinai Newly Registered

Ordering from Retrogate is ordering straight from KRIKzz so you will see the fastest re-stock and best price there.

10. ASSEMbler

ASSEMbler Administrator Staff Member

Amazon? never, this is a grey area goods and probably illegal in usa... but hey.

11. StoneAgeGamer

StoneAgeGamer Intrepid Member

Flash carts are not illegal in the U.S. However they can be used illegally. Flash carts are illegal in some countries, I believe they are illegal in the UK.

I don't think these companies are too concerned with flash carts for systems that they have abandoned for 10+ years ago. They are usually only concerned with systems they still support.

12. sonicdude10

sonicdude10 So long AG and thanks for all the fish!

^ It wouldn't make sense to get pissy over a flash cart for say the Sega Genesis or Nintendo 64 since those platforms are dead. Any money still being made off them is from retro game sales for modern consoles. Sega and Nintendo don't give a crap anymore about the old carts and consoles since they are now museum pieces to them.