What is the most unfair, impolite, shittiest and the stupidest forum you've ever been through?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by jdog320, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Ergot_Cholera

Ergot_Cholera Flaccid Member

Maybe this one?

2. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

Considering how large NeoGAF is, you can expected close minded moderators. Most members are 15 year olds, who like 12 year anime characters in lycra. It can be a good forum, it's just one not to say much on. Once bullying starts, a ban should. Not just disagreeing.

I guess majority of the internet is like that, which is why it's not worth even defending yourself over. If that idiot who is arguing with you has 5 other mates on the board, you don't have a chance no matter how logical you may be. Just leave. I was on the forums for a little bit, but it's far too fucking crowded to the point where I loose my own posts and no idea if someone has quoted me or replied.

Your reason?

3. sp193

sp193 Site Soldier

I find most people across the Internet quite pleasant in general. At least, I got my personality here. :/
    If not for the places that I'm found on, I would have probably long lost hope in humanity. I can't talk to people because I think that they're all ignoring/hating me in real life for asking questions whenever they can't explain their discussions properly.

The irony is, it's PSX-scene that I hate. I loved and hated it, but somehow I found myself somewhat wrapped up in the politics there before. I don't wish to discuss the details because I am still a member there and I don't want to bring up past events (I want to forget the details). Essentially, they hated me for things that I didn't do, even though they didn't even have proof that I did so....
    The old staff there has already left.

4. GodofHardcore

GodofHardcore Paragon of the Forum *

Go back a page I already did this joke

5. MBMM

MBMM Powered by Pied Piper

Ahh, social justice warriors! Aren't they the best?

I think it's all you, HEX. Making this place just a tyranny of administrative authority! ;)

6. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

That cut man, that cut real deep. :(

7. MrAnkylasuarus

MrAnkylasuarus Member

I used to live on LucasArts Forums, before I left because there was this obviously emotionally disturbed (IRL) chick (or guy, just assuming cuz of the profile pic) who was so socially oblivious but somehow had a way with words, (how does that work, idk) she was kinda like me actually except she was extremely rude, she practically owned the forums without being a staff. she had like the most posts but managed to have zero likes, u could tell she had a vast sea of knowledge in that cranium but obviously didnt know how to present it without managing to proclaim her absolute superiority above everyone else, her and i clashed i guess, (maybe i was the only one to see the real her idk) but either way it turned that place into a toilet bowl for me, i left and eventually it was shut down when disney bought star wars. it makes me glad to know that her life went down the drain just as much as mine did when disney tossed aside the expanded universe. does anyone want pie. i want pie.

8. GodofHardcore

The expanded Universe is still real to me dammit!

MrAnkylasuarus likes this.
  9. Johnny

Johnny Gran Turismo Freak and Site Supporter 2013,2015

[​IMG]

10. Ergot_Cholera

Ergot_Cholera Flaccid Member

Who said it was a joke?

11. GodofHardcore

I totally am Kramer

12. MBMM

MBMM Powered by Pied Piper

Oh, I took it as a joke as well. Why is this site the most "unfair, impolite, shittiest and the stupidest?"

13. sanni

sanni Intrepid Member

You tend to find people with narrow views on forums which encourage that way of thinking so I keep away from any forum that only is about one specific thing. E.g. I would never ever go to a SEGA only forum. :p

14. GodofHardcore

I used to hate posting here because people were so negative (cough7forcecough). But everyone's mellowed out over the last year.

15. jdog320

jdog320 Spirited Member

About the "Chick" FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKE!! Tenenenenen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Hugh Jasshol. About her Owning the forums. WHATTTTTT?

16. billcosbymon

billcosbymon Guru Meditation Error

I agree with everyone that Neogaf is stupid. It's just a over glorified version of /vg/

17. Gentlegamer

Gentlegamer Active Member

Came here to cite neogaf, but I see it's been well covered.

NovaFox, jdog320 and MonkeyBoyJoey like this.
  18. sammyrms1

sammyrms1 Rapidly Rising Member

4chan, maybe? And probably subreddits like r/shitpost or r/gaming (So many misleading titles & clickbaits).

19. GodofHardcore

Gematsu just quoted from a neoGAF Thread, I yelled at them in the comments for doing so. "Comment removed"
    Posted the comment again with I WILL NOT BE CENSORED!

20. lwizardl

lwizardl Living The Dream

I have to agree neo-geo.com is the worst I have ever been part of