What console still do not have multi cart yet?

Discussion in 'Everdrive General' started by wilykat, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

2. sonicdude10

sonicdude10 So long AG and thanks for all the fish!

3. reprep

reprep Gutsy Member

i got both 64 mb EMS usb cart and EZ flash iv. Thanks to everybody who made suggestions. Both are great purchases. i can answer questions about the items or make a detailed review.

Still it would be great if there were a sd cart based solution for gb and gbc.

4. arromdee

arromdee Member

5. Unknown-Organization

Unknown-Organization <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

Bit off the topic,
    I've picked up a few multicarts just because I thought they were cool, the convenience of not having to plug an individual cart in each time, and obviously not having every cart for a given system. I also like being able to run some of the game on an actual system instead of MAME, and have even beta tested a homebrew game for a system.

The newer carts that use flash cards (SD, COMPACT etc.) really rock, being that you can load the ROMS onto it right from you PC, insert the card into the cart and just play away.

I have not gotten rid of any games due to having a multicart, and still actively purchase CIB games for my systems, although it’s pretty much just the homebrews. I still have a list of OEM games I'm looking for, and I like being able to test them out to see if they are really worth buying.

As far as running out of space, yeah, I'm with you on that, but again for me getting the multicarts didn't help with freeing up space in any way, shape or form. My solution is to start looking for a bigger house or expand on the one I already have.

I love Game Cartridge which you can blow the shit out of it which doesn't do anything :D I love the smell of 1990's Snes and N64 Cartridge.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012