Video & claims of XDK running RGloader 17526 without Shadowboot

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Development' started by im twizt3d 24 7, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard LulzSec Hillbilly

Okay so in his setup is a folder named "KD Server," or something like that. Inside was a .bat named KD. In his readme, he tells everybody to run that on their PC if something goes wrong when trying to sign onto Xbox Live. This .bat installs a keylogger in the typical hidden /appdata directory of the user, and dumps a screenshot of the Desktop, and all remembered emails and passwords for Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc. into an email format and sends it to his inbox. This keylogger repeats that process every hour. You'll know if you go to your User/Appdata directory. You'll see an .exe with a random grouping of letters, and every single screenshot that was taken and sent each hour in a JPEG format.

As far as the keyvault access, the xex is programmed to act as a bridge between his PC, to the root directory of your console once you sign into his "free Stealth server." He then simply just drags and drops the KV.bin and CPUKey.bin right from your root.

There's a reason it's free for all. Because he has much to gain.

2. im twizt3d 24 7

im twizt3d 24 7 Rising Member

KDnet is the bat file he refers to...lol and yes the xex connects to the listener that middlemans with xboxlive. he is a lying idiot I have him kv's to test with lol Commander is a liar. funny shit KDnet is debugging shit thats why I said run it if having issues.

3. im twizt3d 24 7

im twizt3d 24 7 Rising Member

this Commander Guy was so onboard guys.... he wanted to make cash off of this project... I told him I was not interested in making money from this... that it was a hobby for me. I have left the files up so anyone that wanted to check them out could. I wouldn’t come to a site where everyone is skilled and try to pull some shit off. Really guys it’s no big deal you can close the threads down. I just see where there are tons of services like this for rgh and jags... however no support for devkits. I removed all cheats from my source... and to be honest it’s based off of TeapotLives older source. The one that’s been out in the wild for some time now. Just updated it and added support for devkits. It’s just a way to play online with a devkit. Sure if you choose to load plugins to cheat you can & that’s on you. I removed the COD offhost menus to cheat. The only thing it allows is online play. The sdk came from here so did the recovery. I don’t know what Commander is going on about. Except I did all I could to help him resolve his issue and he said “ I give up “ so With that I moved on. The last message from him was wanting me to purchase yet more kvs. so I could give him yet another to test with. I was going to, but the fact is the server will never give lasting kv life. it’s Xosc and Chal resp is not perfect. Kv is flagged for a ban upon first signing in...I would assume or shortly after. although you last a few days before MS flicks the switch so to speak. Kvs being as cheap as they are I still find the server useful... as I don’t play the box much anymore. if I want to play a bit I can purchase a kv for $5.00 and play a few days online with my buddy’s. I know this is not 7’s I am not a member there. Guys I am a grown man and work for a living. Not some skid hacker trying to steal. I just thought I would release it to let others who my want or need online access to get it freely. I figured even if they don’t have use for the server maybe the would want the 17526 ShadowBoot. It’s perfect the dashboard works as it should. It’s by far one of the best ShadowBoots I have had in my possession. I know you guys remember me a yr ago. when I was trying to just learn about rgloader and ShadowBoot. You think I mastered it and became some badass hacker in a yrs time. Trust me this guy for whatever reason is lying. I have been nothing but good to him. So I can’t quite understand why he said this?

4. airwar

airwar Member

Why not show proof then? There should be evidence all over if it works as you claim.

One thing I've noticed lurking here over the years... so much drama in the xbox scene lol

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  5. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

It was run and pioneered by dumbasses. The tools and exploits where done by smart people that then soon left and stopped caring when it was clear it was going to be a shitshow
    The PS3 scene doesnt have this issue and instead handles it in a much more appropriate way. The demand from an end user is a lot higher for PS3 stuff than 360 stuff, which often deters the people that we've seen arguing over this the past week or so.

It's been shown time and time again and nothing will change.

bowser22 likes this.
  6. Gonzooo

Gonzooo Member

hmmmmmm

Commander Shepard likes this.
  7. Gonzooo

Gonzooo Member

why yall fighting again

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    james2452 likes this.
  8. benny679

benny679 Active Member

Lol what. Did you even open the file in a text editor? It sets up a debugger for the console using resources from the 360 SDK, that's it.

And no his server doesn't have a file explorer to your consoles HDD lol why would anyone waste their time doing that? Servers download the KV and CPUKey to create the XOSC response, otherwise they would be left to create it on the client which takes up much more memory and allows people to steal the resp. Not refuting that servers often steal keyvaults, they really only need a few pieces of the KV which could be sent in a small byte array over to the listener to serve the same purpose, but don't assume the worst. KVs are cheap as f*ck now.

Gonzooo likes this.
  9. vectrac20tsri

vectrac20tsri Active Member

I've know twizt3d for a around 2 years now (not in person) and when I started getting into coding he bent over backwards to help me, I have had quite a few old versions of the source he use's, like him the short kv life 2 - 7 days works out more economical for me than the lasting server's

I now have come along way and there is no malicious code in his source, He also purchases KV's which why would he do that if he was stealing them?

Not sure why your sour to him but trying to damage his rep with no proof is not on.

10. jester

jester Rapidly Rising Member

Tydye (RGL creator) makes RGL NANDs for people. Gonzo was one of those people until recently. Offer Gonzo $50,000USD via BTC to make an RGL NAND and he wont be able to do it without begging Ty (and offering $45k of the money).

Quote me. Man is useless and flexes the work of real developers.

"lOok HoW muCH LoOT i HAve"

benny679 and xshinda like this.
  11. Gonzooo

Gonzooo Member

uh i can make nands for dev test and retail. lmao nor did i take full credit. sent ty a console that i have 20 of, for the RGL. but sure "50,000 "45000"". AND this post only went up cause people on here talking about me. you really mad about that shit huh? came all the way to a site that i use twice a year and couldnt give a fuck less about to state "shit i cant do" that i can, like build any console a nand, and act like i paid ty more than $100 for RGL on Tkit. loool also, ty didnt make my dev nand.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018