OTHER (UK) PlayStation 2 TOOL DTL-T10000

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by onza120, Jul 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. onza120

onza120 Site Supporter 2014

IMG_0557.jpg Hi Assembler

For sale here is my DTL T10000 - Previously owned by Midway it seems, in very good cosmetic condition has never been disassembled. This unit is in working condition, disc drive mech - outputs for VGA & PS2 side - controller/mem ports etc - all function as intended.

When I first got this unit it would only read DVD based games and not CD-R (or maybe it was the other way round), however now the unit refuses to read any type of disc media and shows "this is not a PlayStation 2 Format Disc" , I would likely point this towards a worn out laser. I have checked dip switches and matched them to my other PS2 tools to no avail, this still could be some form of software issue but I would likely point towards the laser needing a replacement.

I am told the SCPH-10000 (Japan launch model) has a compatible laser for these units (please do your own research first) - could be an easy cheap fix for this beautiful kit. If I can't get my asking price I will be purchasing a laser for this unit and may decide to keep or re-sell.

Asking £300, would be willing to take sensible offers.

£25 shipping.In the UK only due to how fragile these units are. Payment via PayPal only.

IMG_0553.jpg IMG_0554.jpg IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  2. mathieulh

mathieulh Humble homebrewer

According to the rules, all items must have set prices, how much are you selling this for?

onza120 likes this.
  3. The PlayStation Patriot

The PlayStation Patriot Newly Registered

Is this still for sale?