Timing for the torrent

Discussion in 'Geist Force' started by sof, Aug 13, 2012.

1. PrOfUnD Darkness

PrOfUnD Darkness Familiar Face

Interesting, really just a tiny detail was giving everybody a big headache, who would think about that...

Thanks for answering!

2. -=FamilyGuy=-

-=FamilyGuy=- Site Supporter 2049

It took a lot of skillz to figure out though! Reverse-engineering ain't easy, even if you know what to look for!

NP!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  3. wheelaa

wheelaa FM Towns / MD Addict Site Supporter 2010-2015

So is a torrent out there yet?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  4. LeGIt

LeGIt I'm a cunt or so I'm told :P

5. wheelaa

wheelaa FM Towns / MD Addict Site Supporter 2010-2015

True, and I hope he is well (as I do all our members in the affected areas). Bad times indeed.

But I also refer you to post 111 in this thread - 2 weeks ago, next day posting apparently...

Will those donators who wanted to get this out for ALL to enjoy ever have their wishes fulfilled? Will those donators ever want to chip in to a site-handled 'release' (haha) again?

(I ask as I have several friends (and a brother-in-law) who would love to play this, but out of respect for this site (somewhat of a joke given the 'respect' this site shows its members atm) I haven't ripped my copy for them, although one b-i-l is now the proud owner of my pressed copy.)

6. LeGIt

LeGIt I'm a cunt or so I'm told :P

I saw that, but Kevin didn't post it yet, plus he has othe problems to deal with. He hasn't even posted since Sandy hit and there are going to be days of the hurricane to come yet so I hope he is ok.

Obviously donators who want the game out will have it out one day, preferably sooner rather than later, but don't forget some donors also didn't want it out until next year. It is impossible to please everyone so some people are going to be unhappy no matter what is done about it.

Good things come to those who wait though!