Timber The Tiger N64 (Rareware game)

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by JamesMichael, Jun 5, 2010.

1. skavenger216

skavenger216 Familiar Face

Lookin through them now, hopefully im not just remembering wrong :)

Thanks for the link BTW, never seen this site before, its awesome to be able to look through all the old NP's again, i had a subscription from issue 1 until around 2001, and like i said all my old issues were trashed.

A word of advice to the younger members of this board, if you move out of your parents, take all your shit with you, you never know what they will think is unimportant and just throw away.

EDIT: Well i cant look any further than the cover on any of them, the link for the reader program it uses is broken.:crying:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  2. Bramsworth

Bramsworth Well Known Member

Taking so many magazines with you woulda been a lot of trouble though, all the space required plus the weight :x I still have all magazines I ever bought and they add up to a couple boxes, way too heavy to bring anywhere with me.

Hopefully someone scans N64 Magazine. If anywhere had any news plus shots, I think it'd be them.

3. JamesMichael

JamesMichael Light Hearted Drunk

If I remember correctly it was in the N64 mag in the UK so when I get time over summer I'll check them out. Unless its possible to read them online also?

4. Celine

Celine Gutsy Member

Really ? That's an awesome site ;-)
    If you are interested in others, here a nice list of sites:
    http://www.unseen64.net/how-to-help-u64/

I've wasted countless hours on those sites trying to find cancelled games :redface:

PM sent.

OoPA has around 50 issues however they aren't scanned/available online yet.
    Maybe one day...

5. CoBrA2168

CoBrA2168 Active Member

I have 100 or so Nintendo Power magazines, mostly during the N64 lifetime.

In fact, the first issue I have is Issue 100. Can't remember the last one I got, I think when they started talking about Gamecube is when I quit getting them.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010