Site Feedback This new layout is horrible.

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by onza120, Jun 5, 2015.

1. ave

ave JAMMA compatible

One suggestion I'd make is to have the page numbers light up permanently. Not sure how other users think about this, but just for simplicity's sake I'd like to see them prior to hovering the cursor above them so I can directly move to the page I want to (usually last one).

2. Eviltaco64

Eviltaco64 or your money back

1.) Total silence is boring. A MIDI rendition of the Knight Rider theme on unstoppable loop will make things exciting in here!
    2.) Several 56k-friendly GIFs of dancing animals (I cannot stress this enough)
    3.) Add a button to share posts on Tinder
    4.) Create a better search engine than Google, embed in site. Sometimes when I browse the forum, I get hungry but I have to open a new tab and go to a new website to look up a place that delivers. This is 2015.

Kidding of course. I like Old Style Blue. The new layout feels a bit more cluttered than the traditional vBulletin format in some senses, but it comes with some interesting new features. It's really not that bad, but the black-red vB3 era theme was pretty good... Good enough that any replacement it gets makes way for constant bickering over small nuances. I am surprised to see the number of people jumping out in defense of the vB4 era layout. Didn't several of you hate that one the entire time it was in use?

3. Rogue

Rogue Intrepid Member

This. I've sugested this in May 27, 2015, but without a response or consideration.

Not related to the site, but with all the xenforo's "mobile friendly" thing, I don't imagine how this can be supposed to be mobile friendly. How to "hover" in a phone? You need to hold and dash your finger and if the menu opens you need to stop and press the back button. But if you do it really fast and luckily matches the page location you can totally select the page on the mobile! Yeah. Pretty friendly.