NOTICE This forum to close in 30 days

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by ASSEMblergames_Admin, May 29, 2019.

1. PutinHuilo

PutinHuilo Member

2. Solotaire

Solotaire Spirited Member

So, whats your favorite non AG forum to post on?

3. TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson ls ~/

4. storm132

storm132 Site Supporter 2016

I reckon Kev could've just logged out of the site and walked away... He won't have been paying the server upkeep costs since May.

He might be just as surprised as we are to see that the site is still up, if he's checked at all. His profile(s) are private so I can't check the last time he was on.

Otherwise he's just going through another one of his quiet stints where he hides in the background and nobody is supposed to know he's there... like when 'Admin' was introduced lmao.

5. Hawanja

Hawanja Ancient Deadly Ninja Baby

Jeez... I leave for a little while and everything goes to hell.

Kev, if you're still out there, just put some ads on the site and retire. It gets enough traffic that it'll more than pay for itself. I remember us having this discussion in like 2009, where he said it was costing him some ridiculous sum every month, and I remember suggesting this way back then. It's definitely better than the site getting shut down.

It'll be sad to see the place go.

6. zidapi

zidapi Rapidly Rising Member

There have been numerous offers to buy it all, in order to preserve the existing content and to keep the community alive, he’s not interested. Heck the community itself could easily cover the costs involved.

He doesn’t give a shit, he’s determined to see it shut down.

Or he was just fucking with us the whole time and never intended to close it.

good likes this.
  7. Solotaire

I decided to go away for a few days, because I knew things would be up when I came back.

8. carl88

carl88 Active Member

Already Corporate by Singapore Government & Business, Must Urgent Survive due to Network Top See this Site all over the World. I'm the Owner you called PlayStation but not Original Name but Video Arcade Area, Companies over CD Games is Proprietor Rights, have Legally Basics to Economic Own and Internet is Tv Content in National Cable or NCR over the World.
    All Paid, We Serve. Piracy is Company but not illegal copier. Games Storage is Legally and Rights to Own Consumers by Retrieve in Internet or Other Means in Fair Price but Optic Circuits in Optic Dish (CD) is Full Game extension
    This Only Way I can Communication available in Maligna or Movie Reenactment ( must excat in total quantities ) thats why not presentable.
    DiosAma

9. dcnigma

dcnigma Active Member

Don't think it will die anytime soon, did just a quick whois:
    remarks: Registration information: http://www.verisigninc.com
    Updated Date: 2018-02-14T20:02:39Z
    Creation Date: 2004-03-13T04:10:07Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2022-03-13T04:10:07Z

If the status was in PENDINGDELETE it would make it more believable.
    https://www.godaddy.com/help/what-does-the-status-of-a-domain-name-mean-594
    And yes its the domein name not the host but would expect that those will expiry on the same date's

XboxTestKit and Pinta77 like this.
  10. Solotaire

Therefore, farts.

11. reminon

reminon Active Member

The domain name would be registered for a period of time. The host is paid monthly. Non-payment would cause it to be suspended pretty quickly. I suspect he's either paying it, or they are being lenient because of his tenure as a customer.

Pinta77 likes this.
  12. 65c102

65c102 Newly Registered

I still think you should register at infinityfree, change your name servers to point there and transfer the lot across

you'll have free hosting without forced ads and we can continue

13. Unknown-Organization

Unknown-Organization <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

Goat says hi

XboxTestKit likes this.
  14. sa1

sa1 Rising Member

Code:
    10 PRINT "hi ";
    20  > Goato 10

15. Pinta77

Pinta77 Gamecube Fanatic

16. Domspun

Domspun Robust Member

Oh nice, Carl88 entered the chat!

17. Tongara

Tongara A Clockwork Knight~

18. Domspun

Domspun Robust Member

You can communicate via Movie Reenactment? That's awesome.

Any good eating spots in Singapore?

19. TriMesh

TriMesh Site Supporter 2013-2017

I always like a side helping of gibberish with my word salad!

Taijigamer2 likes this.
  20. krHACKen

krHACKen #CNNisISIS

SupremeLordKraken:

••
    •••
    * * * Don't repost instructions because they will deface any website final warning* * *

SEGA Genesis Broadband Adapter For MagicGate Optic Dish (CD) Adjustment of Intellectual Property of Company:
    NOTE: no Wireless BluRay update required
    Works with Ps1 SDHC cards
    Works with Ps2 Nunchuk Wireless Bluetooth by SEGA
    Works with Xbox One Visual Memory Unit for Xbox 360 and communication with Optic Circuits in Optic Dish (CD)

1. Play PSBBN High Definition Graphics To The SEGA Xbox One Serial Cable (for Communication)
    2. POPStarter resets Dreamcast over Piracy Company to KELF after MagicGate Extraction of Files
    3. For Only Ducks Can Truely Perceive Reality Of The Original PlayStation Controller, Press Start Button to Mark Appear Visibles
    4. Communication available On CFW over the Super Mario PS3 memory card
    5. Simply Press Start Button to Extract Using WinRAR
    6. Undetect Freedom of Speech Over the PSone Transparent Case in your MechaCon Games by Sattelite TV
    7. Put Serial Fix RSOD to SEGA Saturn 32GB SD Card
    8. Restart Official CFW 4.83
    9. Homebrew Channel is New To Screen (for Communication)

Consumers may Rate the Game Prices for Free Because Company is Piracy. Communication to Ps3 Kelf guaranteed Free of Charge after Criminals or Demons Watching Us; POPStarter Burned to Optical Disc no Vagina Malfunction Included in Travel Guides from Debugging Network IP.
    TV Shows and Breaking News High Graphics on SEGA Genesis If You Press Start Button.
    Custom Firmware Can do Communication But can Cause Damage on Dreamcast USB, ISO, BIN, CUE, VCD. FMCB Fair Price.
    Disconnect Optic Dish (CD) and New Serial until It Marks High Graphics Visible On PSBBN PS3. Companies Usually Find others Folder and Delete Shitty Games After Traveling For Communication With Movie Reenactment. The Last of Us DLC Was Hostage And Escaped Immediately to Video Arcade Area.
    Ps2 slim Service Mode in Baltimore, YLOD, United States of America for Repair Good Price. Action Replay For Pokémon Deletes Your Simcard Router For Awhile On A Daily Basis. PSBBN always Read CD For Communication Thru Hidden Big Map And Unban Account From SEN. Not Good For Samsung Models Of PlayStation, fat And slim.
    I'm the Owner of Nintendo Wii Sratup Dick Company Thats Why Not Presentable For Illegal Communication of Piracy Business. Premium Content in KELF PS3 Activates Any Laser Dish, Although Team Rebug Pissed On My Fucking Wife Rather Than On Travel Guides By Microsoft Corporation. HTTP Link Do Redirect To BluRay Discs Just Asking For. The Console Modchips On Local Store For Communication, You Want To Press Start Button. Disconnect Serial To Damage USB Ports It Is New And Works Fair Price. Ps2 Hard Disk Cleaned To New Accessories Or Else Greatest Hits Edition. They Have Communication Over At Yahoo Japan But Mine Is Better. KELF Working On PS3 Memory Cards. Wii Startup Disc Loaded By HDLoader Of Ulauncher Boot. Everything Fine Good Fair Price On Movie Reenactment Including Google Search.
    We Serve Optic Dish Communication Brand New. See PlayStation Network EULA For Proof, It Erase SEGA Genesis Console ID (CID). SIM Card Not Detected Always Blinks On Top. Because Trophy Synchronization Repeats To PSBBN KELF. POPStarter Must Copy Thru Hard Disk. This Is Wireless And No Adapter Needed.
    In Store Now At Far East Asia Robust Quality Merchandise. Your ROM Can Boot From Xbox ISO With The PSV Attached To Damaged USB Port. Press Start Button For Communication To High Graphic, Also Known As High Grafix. Fixes Homebrew Channel Error Codes Fast And Available On CFW CD PS4. You Might Need IsoBuster To Find POPS.PAK.

Encounter Issues, Need Help With Shit ?
    Just write down:
    "SupremeLordKraken, I want to talk with you"

krHACKen - my Real Name
    Yeshua
    OwO