"The Xbox Underground" Novel.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Development' started by Commander Shepard, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard LulzSec Hillbilly

Attached Files:

2. Commander Shepard

I won't man. <3 Thank you for the well wishes. They are very appreciated.

3. Commander Shepard

You strike me as a man of MAGA.
    Are you a MAN ....... of MAGA gtp? .......

Do you step outside your RV, wearing them 1995 clothes you bought from Foley's, while having some "Folgers in your cup," and just say .....

..... Maga?

4. gtp

gtp Member

naw man im not a fuckin redneck like u lmao

5. Commander Shepard

Dang it.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  6. jester

jester Rapidly Rising Member

I completely agree. I know/knew everyone involved too, and this shit is just disgusting attention whoring just because he's lucky enough to have some audio recordings (and why were you recording your 'friends' anyway?).

When someone linked me this Instagram account a few months ago, I honestly thought it was some weird prank and/or created by a dude with a personality disorder. The latter may still be accurate.

When people online and irl ask me about the guys, I point them to the WIRED article, and maybe provide a couple of additional sources. I especially like to share the multiple run-ins with the law by MTW. Then you leave it at that. Don't make up stories and romanticize things. Shepard: why gush about David Hayter and freak out over attention if you aren't doing it for... attention? You're fucking weird dude and I hope you poured far too much time and money into your book for it to ever be anything but an unprofitable disaster. Shame on you.

Go fuck off and *deep sigh* some more with your creepy asterisks, you walking epitome of cringe.

-

Don't mind me, just catching up on the thread:

You're going to correct his grammar, then turn around and type like this?
    You better pay your editor good money. Self-proclaimed "authors" can usually spell and form coherent sentences. What a parasite.

-

lol, we fucking wish.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  7. jester

Hey guys, Garrett Brown here with another update about how much Sam and I are best friends. Just wanted to share some recent comments!

[​IMG]

8. peekpoke

peekpoke Active Member

He just another p***-off guy, just let him die slowly..

Please give him no grace with reactions to his shiat, as he’s seems to be some of needy people out there..

im twizt3d 24 7 likes this.
  9. Commander Shepard

WHOA!!!! :eek:
    My god guys!!! JESTER THE MAN.... has CRACKED THE CASE!!! HE'S GOT EVIDENCE!!!!!

;) Nice try, Jester the Molester.
    That was when Sam first found out I was writing the book. We've talked a hell of a lot more since then. Here's a recent Convo.

What do you got now Mr. "HE KNOWS IT AUUULLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Message Sam on Instagram yourself, if you still feel that your Detective skills are strong!!!!! :rolleyes:
    Dylan says hello as well.

Please continue obsessing over my work Jess, as that is exactly why I put it there. To GENERATE MYSTERY. QUESTIONS! HYPE!!!!!!

I won't be signing out of these forums as they are apparently not closing soon. :D Plus I really enjoy watching you go full, presumptuous douchebag.

No one goes full, presumptuous douchebag.

I love how negative the ASSEMbler Xbox 360 Scene still is! It's always been just so dumpy. Bitch bitch bitch. I know it alllll!!!!!!!!!

So let's all chant together guys!!
    "AAAAAAAH!!!!!!! BLUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! :mad:"

Do keep this thread going please. It has brought the Instsgram faaaaaaar more views than I ever imagined. <3

Oh and here's one more screenshot from Sam.
    Take it as... a SNEAK PEAK into how the raids begin in the book! :cool:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  10. krHACKen

krHACKen #CNNisISIS

Yeah, AG still sucks™

Commander Shepard likes this.
  11. jester

All that text to say... nothing? With 15 line breaks (10 of which were randomly double), 59 exclamation points, and 179 ALL CAPS? RegExp is easy, don't flatter yourself into thinking I counted manually. But good god do I seriously hope you have an editor (and pay them well). You're a rambling mess even when you try your hardest to sound like a professional. I think you should get on Seroquel along with Sam; way to blast that in public by the way.

During the tantrum, you only address the one picture of Sam asking you to let it die? Your pics do not prove he does not want this fantasy novel to stop. His very next Instagram comment was: "☹️ I can't stop you..." — so of course he isn't going to try. Congrats on keeping in contact with him in public, gotta make sure your 50 potential book buyers see that you keep in contact with the infamous Xbox Underground™. Do you have a publishing deal yet by the way, or did that go the route of your Netflix idea?
    I'm not obsessing over anything, I read this whole thread in a day. I wasn't even monitoring it and didn't know you replied until someone linked me in my Discord.

Speaking of Discord, I added the "real Xenomega" from your earlier screenshots, just waiting for him to get online and accept so I can chuck some questions at him that only he would know — and you wouldn't. Settle the case of real vs fake Discord screenshots. ;)
    Is that what you think you accomplished by paying David Hayter, Mark Meer, and LA Beast (whoever the fuck that is) to make videos for your Instagram? It's not working. I hope the money spent on voice actors and YouTubers didn't take away too much from the botted followers and views on Instagram, buddy. Wouldn't want those to fall off!

12. Tongara

Tongara A Clockwork Knight~

13. Commander Shepard

14. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

It's funny because the PS3 scene doesn't act like children. Get over yourselves and move on. Or don't, I'm not your authority. I'm just a guy that's been put off on participating in 360 shit because you all act like fucking apes. The ones that don't participate in the chimp out end up being premium chill and cool people and take extra effort to distance themselves from it

Pinta77 and Commander Shepard like this.
  15. Tongara

I too enjoy putting airs on others while using phrases like "chimp out".

Regardless, this book is dumb, the guys who it's about are dumb, and the whole story itself is SO fucking cringe. "Cyber gangsters"... imagine being a nerd and thinking you were actually hot shit. Lmfao

16. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

To be fair, the PS3 community just goes out of their way to dox each other when someone is pissed at someone else. At least its more civilized in the delivery

Commander Shepard and Tongara like this.
  17. Commander Shepard

HEY!! . . . :mad:

YOU... LEAVE MY CYBER GANGSTER BOOK ALONE!!!

18. Tongara

tenor (3).gif

Commander Shepard likes this.
  19. im twizt3d 24 7

im twizt3d 24 7 Rising Member

Commander Shepard is a freaking lame I can't believe he is still here and has not been run off yet?

Bad_Ad84 likes this.
  20. storm132

storm132 Site Supporter 2016

This is such an odd thread...

You seem to have some strange fantasy about the Xbox underground group and write about them as though they’re vigilante hackers, when we all know that’s not the case; they were just a bunch of teenagers who got greedy and their luck ran out.

I really... really hope you haven’t lulled yourself into thinking this is the start of something big. I don’t mean to be a downer, but your messages here and the whole premise of the book don’t bode well. You’re aiming at a very niche market in the first place, and it’s already been covered in good detail with the WIRED article; I don’t think anyone who’s interested in the topic will pay for your book when they can either read the article or just ask someone who was involved.

And again, not to come off as offensive, but your messages have a somewhat creepy/sinister tone to them here? In any case, they’re definitely not doing you any favours.