"The Xbox Underground" Novel.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Development' started by Commander Shepard, Mar 17, 2019.

1. FromAllAspects

FromAllAspects PlayStation Collector

Indeed. Very strange...

Kind regards,

FromAllAspects

bowser22 likes this.
  2. Alec

Alec Site Supporter Since 2010

Kinda surprised Sam is okay with this, TBH.

I guess maybe if you give him a cut of whatever potential profits you make?

I won't lie, a Hackers-style thriller could be pretty entertaining...but it would be almost 95% false.

Commander Shepard likes this.
  3. benny679

benny679 Active Member

There was more to it than that, WIRED wrote an article on xenomega which is a good read. But yeah no purpose, just some smart teenagers with lots of free time. If I recall correctly, one of them made a good deal of money generating FIFA coins.

4. Pinta77

Pinta77 Gamecube Fanatic

You know, the Fifa coins thing sounds vaguely familiar. I'll give the wired article a read

5. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard LulzSec Hillbilly

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  6. Commander Shepard

And for those who are upset, I don't have the time to make a case to change your mind. I wish I could.

I will leave you with two screenshots from a conversation back in December, between David, (xenomega) and myself.

Give me a chance. I'm extraordinarily determined to put out an awesome book that everyone can enjoy. It's all full of heart.

-Garrett

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  7. Gamecheat

Gamecheat Spirited Member

Shut the fuck up already. You weren't involved with Xbox Underground in any sort of way. You dont know shit about anything which is why you begged for years for someone to crack that Mass Effect 3 Alpha. You are just using the kindness of a dead man to gain attention and profits. It looks like it isn't doing too well though since you felt the need to buy likes and followers on Instagram.
    Stop posting personal messages from Anthony and leave his family alone you fucking parasite.
    The only good thing about Assembler closing is you wont be welcome in the replacement communities. Have a good day and keep crying over smoking shit. Also nice fake discord messages.

8. Commander Shepard

"Fake Discord messages." LOL Yeah okay man.

Here's another "fake one." Add Dave on Discord yourself, and talk to him. He'll verify everything.

Oh that's right? You don't know him. Never talked to him. I'm sure he wouldn't waste his time talking to somebody like you. You're an extremely negative dude who's stuck on the past. That video above does nothing to me. I'm not sure why you would think it would. I was 17. That was 2008. Over a decade ago. The fact that you still have it is very creepy. Somebody had given me weed, that was laced with PCP without me knowing. I don't care how tough you are; you smoke that kind of horrible combination, you're going to feel like your brain is melting, and that you're going to die.

I almost did for that matter. That video was after a near death ER discharge when I was home alone, and scared. That video, makes me extremely proud of how far I've come since then, and who I am today.

So in a weird way, thank you?? BUT

The fact that you are posting this as a way to hurt me, 11 YEARS LATER... shows who you really are. How unhappy you must be with your own life, because you literally HAVE NO LIFE. That you're immature as fuck, probably forever. You shouldn't be allowed into any community because of how disgusting you are towards other people.

You have constantly fanned rumors about me over the years. You have always been negative, and very VERY obsessed with my personal life. You would literally hit me up in a white hot rage, with my private affairs with ex-girlfriends, that absolutely nobody else knew about. That's C.R.E.E.P.Y. dude.

But in the end, you're either mentally challenged, or just jealous. I don't know. I never cared. Probably a combination of both. You were just a little annoying kid back during the Xbox Underground days, constantly begging people for stuff, because nobody wanted you around. That's probably why you're so negative towards all this. Just my two cents.

You literally know NOTHING about my involvement back then, because nobody invited you in.

I never "begged" anybody to crack my Mass Effect 3 build. I made one thread asking, and you did a great job at building a workaround, so thanks??
    Not sure why you're even saying " begged."

Just another example of you being negative negative negative, weird, obsessed, and fanning more rumors.

And Anthony? Was a very close, personal friend, who's Facebook I still look at, at least once a week, who I miss TREMENDOUSLY. I am still friends with his family, and talk to them. So back the fuck off. Of all the bullshit you said up there, this whole "profiting off of a dead man" accusation is what offends me.
    Again, you're disgusting dude.

You also don't own, or are big in any relevant community. So stop acting like it. What was it you messaged me a year ago?

"UR ABOUT TO BE BANNED FROM ASSEMBLER!!!! I MESSAGED EM!!!"

So.... why am I still here then? o_O I mean... you're big honcho right? Time to grow up, you whiny, creepy, retard. Your grammar up there is marvelous for your age, by the way.

For all who are reading this, ignore people like Gamecheat. He's your typical no life, Cyber bully. In the end, his posts are irrelevant, and extremely misinformed.

Thanks! Hope everyone had a Happy Father's Day!

-Garrett

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  9. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

Oh my fucking god youre both children. Just fuck off. Nobody cares about this dumb pissing contest

10. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

Do remember, you are banned here on your original account and shouldnt be here anyway. You are still here because only one person can ban and he went MIA when you came back.

Durandal and bowser22 like this.
  11. Commander Shepard

Actually, I've been here since 2016, when Kevin was still in charge. He allowed me to come back.

12. Gamecheat

Gamecheat Spirited Member

lol

-Gamecheat, Cyber Bully.

Shadha and Commander Shepard like this.
  13. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

The truth is more complicated than that.

14. Commander Shepard

I agree with PixelButts. We are arguing like children, and were are not children. I shouldn't have wrote that post above, nonetheless said those insults to Gamecheat. I was upset. The whole, profiting off of Anthony's grave comment, really hurt my feelings.

So from one Garrett to another Garrett,(Gamecheat) I'm sorry.

I don't want to argue. I originally made this thread because I was excited to show you guys that I was going to give it a go. Try to be an Author. I've never done this before, and this story is too good to not be told. So I'm trying. That's it.

I've been talking with David, Sam, Dylan, Anthony, for years, since everything. Getting their stories, so that this book can be everything it should be.

They are fully aware or what I'm doing, and have wished this whole endeavor well, and continue to share tidbits when they feel comfortable to.

Except for Anthony ofcourse. :(

Look....I'm a very different person from who I was 10 years ago. We all are.
    You've grown up. I've grown up.

Since I've come back here, I've been "good."
    You won't ever have to worry about me scamming anyone. Fuck that .

I come here for the same reason you do.
    We love game development, and the rarities that nobody else gives a fuck about.

Early hardware. Unreleased software. Works in progress. Magic, as far as I'm concerned.

Again, give me a chance, for everything I'm trying to do is for good. For love. For passion. For heart.

I'm going to sign out of these forums after this post. I'm going to miss this place just as much as you guys will, and I don't want my last moments to be horrible.

ASSEMblerGames, Kevin, and those who took time out of their lives to moderate, and make this place always so great, thank you. :) <3

I have so many magical memories, just like so many others here. Especially when receiving something so unique from the Buy, Sell, Trade forums. Just that magical feeling when unboxing whatever beautiful, antique hardware you bought from here, is so nostalgic to this day.

Regardless of how at odds things became, I will always cherish this place, and miss all of you just as much. For this site, has pulled me out of so many dark places, time and time again, when I felt completely alone in the world. <3

We were/are truly a unique group of people who all shared the same diehard passion, and that alone has been so awesome over the years.

Take care, and be safe out there in the real. <3

-Garrett Brown (GMAN)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  15. Shadha

Shadha #LongLiveTheBromanRevolution

did you really pay someone to promote the book lmao

Durandal and bowser22 like this.
  16. gtp

gtp Member

you can write all the walls of text you want, it doesn’t change the fact that this is weird fanfiction where you’ve written yourself into stories you weren’t apart of, and completely misrepresented what actually happened.

that’s fucking weird dude lmao

17. Dabman

Dabman Spirited Member

GMan?:) Is this guy which sell SDK/Recovery/Remote Recovery for 50-80$ via PayPal? well i still have conversation with him and offer on MSN

18. TheNew

TheNew Finally leaving it behind

GMan and Commander Shepard are the SAME person lol

19. Pinta77

Pinta77 Gamecube Fanatic

Gold luck with the book I suppose. I wish you the best truly, just remember you only have one reputation. Dont sell it out

20. Commander Shepard

Shhhhh! :rolleyes: