"The Xbox Underground" Novel.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Development' started by Commander Shepard, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard LulzSec Hillbilly

Amorri40 likes this.
  2. Jaffacakes Kid

Jaffacakes Kid Active Member

Why are you posting these audio clips?.

Some of the best days in the Xbox 'underground' scene back then, and honestly, most worth forgetting considering the circumstances.

I know you don't know me, especially from this alias, and for good reason, but I seriously disagree with the posting of audio clips from that conference call and even more so the 'story' you are making. There is already an 'Xbox Underground' Wikipedia and more information out in the public than needed.

3. ItsMeMario

ItsMeMario Gutsy Member

Forgive me, I never used instagram...and Im not sure why Jaffacakes Kid is against these audio clips...that I stopped clicking after the 1st one... s I have absolutely no idea what this is all about. Guess Im not "scene" enough. ^^

4. Commander Shepard

*listens* *nods*

I hear you man. Thanks for the honest feedback.

My simple answer, it's too great of a true story not to be told. All the people that you see there know all about this book, and are okay with it thus far, except for ofcourse those unfortunately passed on, and the piece of shit rat that turned everything to shit.

It's a story about thinking outside the box. Love, curiosity, passion, brilliance, and heroism during intense situations. It's more focused on what was going on in our individual lives, than say the Wikipedia and Wired articles take with the technical side.

Just give me a chance...
    I got this, mysterious friend. :)

5. Commander Shepard

Lol I'm sure you're pretty fucking cool Mario. *shrugs* I think you are. So does Nintendo for that matter.

6. Commander Shepard

7. Jaffacakes Kid

I'll trust you, just don't screw it up.

Hows Nate these days?

Commander Shepard likes this.
  8. Commander Shepard

9. Commander Shepard

Before questions come pouring in.
    Nate had a lot going on personally with trying to be himself. Not many people accepted him, for what he wanted to be. Not even his own family.

So mix that with being traumatized from spending 2 years of your life in prison prior. It just sucked. It's not fair. He of all people, deserved so much more than that.

Anyways, *deep sigh* he had enough. Went on a suicide chat room, met a girl just as hurt, made a pact, and the rest is detailed in that article. :( </3

So we lost both Anthony, and Nathan.

Their stories will be told.
    They will be remembered as the beautiful, big hearted, geniuses that they were, and are forever. That I promise you.

10. gtp

gtp Member

Much of what you posted in this instagram account is downright false.

These were real events that had profound impacts on the lives of the people involved. You were not one of the people involved. I believe everyone involved in this would like to move on. This seems like a profoundly disrespectful way for you to profit off the dead, and those who just want to move on with their lives.

This is essentially fanfiction where you have written yourself in to various peoples’ lives.

Blob, ExcruciationX, jester and 7 others like this.
  11. Commander Shepard

I was there for certain events. Certainly not everything, or any or the fraudulent ops.

I don't really have time to argue about this.

I'll say this.
    I am NOT doing this for fame, or profit. I HATE fame. It gives me anxiety. Most of what I make off of this will be going to Kim, Anthony's mom. We have talked a lot. I am there for her when she needs to vent. His mom, Aunt, and cousin all follow the Instagram, and have enjoyed what I've put out thus far.

So don't accuse me of "trying to profit off" of anything. You didn't know Anthony and I's friendship. You don't know me, my day to day activities, or who I spend my time talking to. What you said is wildly presumptuous.

Any true story that's picked up is always "based on." You can't expect me to tell everything exactly as it went. I'm trying to find a balance between truth, and entertainment, so that the reader stays fixated.

Furthermore, I'm not just putting myself in situations that I wasn't in.
    I'm putting EVERYBODY in situations that they clearly weren't in. Entertainment Factor.
    Truth is usually way more boring.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  12. gtp

gtp Member

I know that you didn’t film the Halo 4 leak, like you claim.

I sincerely doubt you got the buy in from the people whose stories you’re selling.

I cannot think of anything else this is other than a power fantasy and a cash grab.

element18592 and Gamecheat like this.
  13. Commander Shepard

No.... shit. Do you not know what "BASED ON" means?

Last time I checked, I don't have to get the "by ins," from my friends.

The reason you can not think of anything else, is because you seem to just be an all around, negative, presumptuous douchebag.

This is my life's passion. I love telling entertaining stories. Go find your own, and stop wasting it being nasty on here.

I don't have to explain myself to you. You're lucky you've gotten this much.

14. Commander Shepard

FRIENDS.
    Sam won my pizza party contest yesterday.

I'll make sure to ask him next time, if I can buy some stories you fucking idiot.

Attached Files:

15. gtp

gtp Member

Whatever man. Enjoy your make believe story that you were a leet hacker. I’m glad I don’t have to write myself into other peoples’ lives to feel cool.

Blob, Durandal, benny679 and 2 others like this.
  16. Commander Shepard

That all you got?

You do know that writing one's self into people's lives, and writing about your personal experiences with people, are two totally differen't things?

I don't have to prove anything about being a "leet hacker." Especially not to you. You're dumb.

17. Jaffacakes Kid

Knew of Anthony, don't believe we ever had a direct conversation, but a lot of time has passed since then so memory has faded. Absolutely gutted to hear about Nathan. I'll be honest, I was in total denial when you first posted that link but just had it confirmed by an old friend from the scene who was close friends with Nate after I 'drifted away'.

Commander Shepard likes this.
  18. gtp

gtp Member

your personal experiences huh? u still got the halo 4 vhs bro?

19. Commander Shepard

BRO. "BASED ON." I swear you're just trolling to get a reeeeeeeeal rise out of me. You're doing great.

20. gtp

gtp Member

so you’re admitting you just put yourself in other peoples places? that’s some weird fantasy shit man

bowser22 likes this.