the unreleased code veronica x for dc

Discussion in 'Sega Dreamcast Development and Research' started by truemaster1, Jul 31, 2016.

1. truemaster1

truemaster1 Enthusiastic Member

your images are fine.

2. fafadou

fafadou Gutsy Member

OK thanks.
    it's time to wait now for some good news I hope.

3. evilashxero

evilashxero Active Member

Man, I love it when the community comes up with this kind of stuff. It's a beautiful thing.

fafadou, BrAzE and truemaster1 like this.
  4. truemaster1

its something that me and some friends really want back in time. so after years. and finally having some tools i did it.

5. carlos andre

carlos andre Member

Pergunto-me se u PODE me dar algumas Dicas Que precisam de software Pará Editar OS Textos e Legendas, e Preço total: Adicionar Legendas a vídeos, Porque Eu Já Tenho Uma Pequena Idéia de Alguns Programas Como editores hexadecimais, não entanto, gostaria de Editar o código residente Jogo verovica parágrafo PS2, não entanto Só PODE Acessar Alguns Arquivos Como OS Diários, cartas, a maioria nÃO PODE Editar OS lenda Exemplo spor não Início Deste Jogo Jogo Contém cenas de Violência e explict gore. Por Favor estoua hum Longo ritmo Tentando e NÃO PODE Alguém Ajudar Soudo Brasil e pudr Ajuda-me obrigado, OS Vídeos São formato .pss.

Obrigado

I wonder if u can give me some tips What need to edit the text and subtitles software, and Total price: Total price: Add subtitles to videos, because I already have a small idea of some programs As hex editors, Not Yet I would like to edit the resident code verovica Game Paragraph PS2, but not only CAN Get Some files like OS Diaries, letters, most CAN nOT Edit OS legend Example spor nOT Home this Game Contains Violence scenes and explict gore. Please estoua hum Long rhythm Trying and CAN NOT help anyone Soudo Brazil and pudr Help me thank you, the videos are .pss format.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2016
  6. truemaster1

welcome onboard newbie. no i never use such programs. ps2 and dreamcast version are very different. but if you want a pal dreamcast version for your language maybe i can work something out:)

7. carlos andre

carlos andre Member

IF you can give me an iso for dreamcast in Portuguese in Brazil I agardeço, most if not incomodovc give me the used programs, such as you did to put subtitles in all videos.

If you got through the Japanese language to English, it is why you are a fan, and I love every game, and I tried to also move the dreamcast game and I could not because I have a dreamcast emulator.

Thank you

8. truemaster1

i need to find first a Portugal isos if you can give me a link? if you find gdi dump the better. (it will recreate a new gdi image without any downsample) im not using any tool to put subtitles im combining the 1st non x-complete version and im putting the extra videos from the 2nd complete-x version found only in japan.

9. fafadou

fafadou Gutsy Member

10. truemaster1

yeah looks like portugal recv is nowhere anyway @carlos andre are you ok with espanol version??

@fafadou i dont know if you see my reply to the isozone but i see your from france i can create you a pal-fr version if you like

11. pitito

pitito Rising Member

He, thank you very much for your transfer to the English Resident Evil CV X, you could make a release for the Spanish?

12. truemaster1

i will give it a go tomorrow

ok the first results arent good the 60hz patch is not working forever the game will play 60zh but it will revert back to 50hz when enter certain rooms. and the game videos will be out of sync. i tried to use a non patched 1st_read.bin ip.bin combo but the extra videos are a little out of sync when play on standar pal 50hz. looks like the best combination will be the spanish files the extra video files and the 1st_read.bin ip.bin combo from the usa version (its the only way to keep steady 60hz. but that 1st_read.bin ip.bin combo will display the spanish language correct??

13. pitito

pitito Rising Member

I think the best option to use would be the 1st read.bin of Japonese_Cake patched together with all files in the Spanish pal gdi.

For additional videos maybe you could edit the frame rate to be the same as that of the original Spanish gdi

14. truemaster1

the japanese cake patch its not working corect the game plays 60hz and revert back to 50hz when enter certain rooms anyway i have prepare the 1st cd for you take a look and let me know
    https://mega.nz/#!TQhWkDKb!FRSqO0d-xvskzhQ-XMfwzaSvu0E0ceSg3EJlj5Dd7EI

15. fafadou

fafadou Gutsy Member

Oh thanks truemaster ! I wait for your french version ^^
    I have a look on the spanish version and I tell you.
    The subtitles are well ?
    For me, it doesn't matter about 50 or 60Hz, I just want the game in vga mode. it's better in 60Hz of course but it's not a problem :) the 640*480 are most important.

16. truemaster1

do you want a french version sure i can make you one:) about the subs i think are ok. i cant undreastand espanol. im from greece i can undreastand english only, and not very good. but as i said the japanese cake patch reverts back to 50 hz and that make problems in all videos. so the specific language formula will be the ntsc-u 1st_read.bin ip.bin combo (this will be a vga support and a standar 60zh) the base files from an x language specific version and the new extra videos from the ntsc-j complete version. but keep in mind the extra videos from the ntsc-j complete version will NOT have subtitles in your language. (only if some one could add subtitles to the extra ntsc-j complete files)

@fafadou here the gd1 in your language
    https://mega.nz/#!mEQ2FRwQ!sxZGk_vzETBHH3YRLPMjPEGzFZPP8FcSKr-UhVHPkTo

17. fafadou

fafadou Gutsy Member

already :) thanks.
    The videos don't work in vga ? it's strange because I have use the pal intro to do the .cdi.
    For sure the best langage pour RECVX is english for now with your great combo. But many langage could interest a lot of people even if a part of the game is not translate (at least me lol). When we will have a perfect 1st_read.bin it could be easyer to translate the game in a last part.
    If the patch is not good enough for vga I hope japanese cake can change it, but it looks it's very hard. CAPCOM is very bad to do some 1st_read.bin correct even dino crisis has a lot of problems with videos in vga mode.
    For the videos, maybe it will be more simple to capture a video with the subtitles than integrate the subtitles at 60Hz during the video playing.
    I haven't receive your messages in theisozone, I have some problem to share some files without password but fortunally RECVX seems to be ok.
    As I said in the beginning, your english is really better that mine.

18. truemaster1

the one i give have problems with vga??

19. fafadou

fafadou Gutsy Member

No it's just an ask. I can't test for the moment.
    I tell you tomorrow.

truemaster1 likes this.
  20. truemaster1

ok happy gaming