The Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword DEMO

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Tenchi, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Tenchi

Tenchi Spirited Member

in Switzerland, they released the game earlier on November 11

Zant likes this.
  2. Tenchi

Tenchi Spirited Member

just found out, that on the demo version of the game are images of stuff, that appears at near the end of the game o0

3. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

Have the full now... I need a wiimotion... :p Good move Nintendo, now I properbly just gonna buy the game. :D

Zant likes this.
  4. brainpann

brainpann Site Supporter 2012

Yes, you should. :) It is one of the best games I have played in a while and one of the better Zelda games. I am about 10hrs into and feel like I have barely scratched the surface. What really stands out, though, are the little touches throughout. You will see once you start playing it. I am a big fan of Wind Waker but wasn't thrilled when I saw pics of Skyward Sword, but in motion it is gorgeous.

Btw, yes, I preordered my copy a month ago. :) definetely not regretting it.

5. JeroKiller15

JeroKiller15 Rising Member

Thanks for sharing this E3 Demo!

6. DSwizzy145

DSwizzy145 Well Known Member

Finally beaten this game!! :D its a great game and everything :) now just gotta wait for a WiiU Zelda game to come out! lol i'd wonder how that one would be (two words HD & 3D) xD epic stuff there!