The doing stupid stuff for fun thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by takeshi385, Dec 26, 2011.

1. takeshi385

takeshi385 Mojarra Frita Bandit

I love doing stupid shit ,But I have been thinking about asking a friend to do something really stupid so I live on the giant hill and even though I am in my late 20's I love thrill seeking. I have been working on an idea involving skateboards And big ass hill and either paintball or air-soft without armor. Basically me and a few other friends ride down a big ass quarter of a mile hill without helmet or vest and shoot air-soft or paintball at each other and try not to get messed up.:Rock:

2. Yakumo

Yakumo Pillar of the Community *****

err, yeah. More like being and idiot. Why would you want to do that? Do you like pain?

3. takeshi385

Adrenaline rush more or less.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  4. bobzee

bobzee [undefined]

A parachute jump, but use an umbrella. Just like Lemmings.

5. takeshi385

there is no chance for living with that idea, uhh no. I like to at least have a chance to not get messed up.

6. graciano1337

graciano1337 Milk Bar

One of stupidest things I've done is shoot Roman Candles out my car window at my cousin's car while we were on a highway on the way to his house. What can I say? It was the 4th of July.

7. takeshi385

lol sounds awesome. I think the stupidest thing I have ever done was skateboarding down this big ass jumped over 2 mailboxes tried to grind the third mailbox and face bounced all the way down my face was bloody as heel still can't believe I didn't break my nose or my arm. This was back when I was 20 and I was walking in the door at college and my professor look at my mummified face and said there has got to be a good story behind this. Or was it when I was playing airsoft and jumped out of a tree and snapped my ankle.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  8. XerdoPwerko

XerdoPwerko Galaxy Angel Fanatic Extreme - Mediocre collector.

Hey, want to risk your life at high speeds, with large chances of pain?

Two steps, man.

1. Move to Guadalajara, Mexico.
    2. Take the bus every day.

(bus drivers here have no respect for human life. Sometimes, they won't stop and you'll have to jump off. Sometimes, you're a few centimetres short of being crushed by the large amounts of people. Sometimes, the old and tattered bus is doing 60 miles an hour on a road built for 30. Sometimes, they race each other and almost get every passenger killed in the process).

Sadly, all my extreme sports are involuntary.

9. Cyantist

Cyantist Site Supporter 2012,2013,2014,2015

Sometimes I wish the bus drivers here were like that. I've had less than a mile bus journeys take 40 minutes.