The contact a local for help thread.

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by port187, Apr 13, 2010.

1. liquitt

liquitt Site Soldier

need Yahoo Auctions! // amazon Japan help to buy Homeland for Gamecube

PM me please!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  2. Elijah

Elijah Intrepid Member

I may be able to help. What is the item?

3. Bramsworth

Bramsworth Well Known Member

Bumping for another request for someone in Russia, that could luckily have some odd thing going on where they've got a Paypal account in another country but can buy from Russia using that money. The hassle of dealing with Western Union is just too much, heck I asked a Russian friend to help and gave him some money over a year ago, that money is still sitting there because Western Union always rejects the required information the receiver gives me. Every damn time. They're just too much a hassle to deal with to the point I can't even bring myself to get that money back.

4. jammanutz

jammanutz Spirited Member

i will happily also help with people wanting help in the UK

5. Cooleo

Cooleo Dauntless Member

Reposting this, I still need a Japanese supplier.

Wanted:

I need a supplier in Japan to supply games, both retro and new to me on a regular basis. You will be working closely with my company, and because of that you get an attractive range of benefits but from you I require the following:

1. A feedback account on some website, Preferably eBay with 100% feedback for at least 6 months with 250+ feedback.
    2. You have to have PayPal, Sorry about this but it's alot easier than other methods. You also will have to be able to withdraw to your bank account from PayPal to pay for said items.
    3. Fluency in English is VERY handy.
    4. Fourth and Final thing, You need a printer as I will require to print off shipping notices, etc to put in the parcels.

Of course, Such things as Travel, Shipping, Packing etc will be included along with a yearly bonus and a percentage of each item for you! If you require any more infomation, PM or fire an email across to admin@consolearium.com.

Thanks!

6. WarRen22

WarRen22 Robust Member

If you want something from Chile (Not only video games) contact me, the local market's are
    www.derremate.cl
    www.mercadolibre.cl

=)!

Edit: If you want something else from chile from other sites, go on with a PM.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  7. biohazardcvx

biohazardcvx Spirited Member

If you want something from Russia - contact me. I'm from Saint Petersburg.
    I'm unable to accept paypal so i prefer Western Union.

8. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Peppy Member

I need some stuff for playstation 2 consoles.
    I can send enough money through paypal to buy the items, and then when i've stocked up, I can send whatever it costs to send the whole package here to the U.S. If anyone can help out, thanks.

Here is some of the stuff I'm interested in, this is not easy to find here in the U.S. in these colors:
    Memory cards:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300588671857?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270793130305?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Vertical Stands:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140546543446?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220449956554?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Controllers:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230654438265?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400233544804?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Im interested in other items, but my main priorities are the 2 controllers for now, so if someone can help me with at least those, thanks.

9. slayer2k8

slayer2k8 <B>Site Supporter 2011</B><BR><B>Site Supporter 20

Can help with UK stuff looking for someone who can make an Amazon.jp order
    Cyberghost i could pick a pad for you if you haven't already been helped

10. jonest20

jonest20 Active Member

I'm looking for some help jtagging a 360 in Virginia. If anyone can help, please shoot me a PM!

11. lherre

lherre Enthusiastic Member

12. kingsice

kingsice Member

13. ave

ave JAMMA compatible

@threadauthor

Can you please remove me from the list? I don't live in Germany anymore and I can't really forward stuff from Canada because I live in a dorm and don't have a vehicle to transport stuff to the remote post office. :/

14. LeGIt

LeGIt I'm a cunt or so I'm told :P

You could have asked a mod too. I edited the post and removed you from the list :)

15. ave

ave JAMMA compatible

Thanks. Yeah, I've already asked to have my name removed a couple of months ago (in this thread), but it didn't receive too much attention :p

16. port187

port187 Serial Chiller

Apologies ave, havn't been online much and forgot :crying:

17. DarthCloud

DarthCloud Fiery Member

Hi,

Futureshop.ca currently have a nice promotion when you preorder the regular version of the game Zelda: Skyward Sword. They give a limited edition Stealbook DVD case with it.

Unfortunately this promotion is not available for Qu├ębec resident so I was wondering if anyone looking to buy that game in other provinces could preorder it from FutureShop.ca and sell me the free stealbook they get?

That way I get the stealbook for my collection and you pay your game cheaper at the end!

The stealbook is automatically added in your shopping cart when you add the regular games into it:
    http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...3759fde12een02

I don't want the game since I'm already going to buy the bundle with the gold remote.

That promotion is only for the regular game not the wiimote bundle.

Send me a PM if you can help me!!

18. APE

APE Site Supporter 2015

Done my 4th or 5th intermediary work this last month. Just wanted to point out that I live in Northern California so that if a pickup is needed in the greater San Francisco/Sacramento area I can handle it. Within reason that is, petrol prices currently run the gambit from $3.65 to $3.93 a gallon.

19. MoBoRoS

MoBoRoS Intrepid Member

20. pool7

pool7 Site Supporter 2014

Site:
    www.mercadolibre.com.ar

I can help with english/french/spanish translations.
    Keep in mind I rarely have spare time, but will do my best.