The complete DC Evolution thread

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Shinebi, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

A 1 month availability period, maybe someone else could reup what you want.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  2. GrindheadJim

GrindheadJim Spirited Member

Arrgh.

I was hoping to snag everything, since I have no idea what is good and what isn't. :)

3. kuji

kuji Spirited Member

Yea me too, 404 errors. I used to get some neat stuff from here, well I guess DC isozone has most of the same stuff but I don't know about the covers I'll have to double check.

4. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

SAPPlay is re-uploaded.

5. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

I have been cleaning my hard drives and came across two more games.
    Uploaded Sonic Robo Blast 2 just now, enjoy!

6. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

Added "Tetris CD - Overclocked" to OP.
    For now, this is all I have.

7. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

PS: wanting to re-up everything, but due to a lack of suffecient time just taking specific requests...

8. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

Added FINAL upload to OP: Quake DC Evo!!!

9. MBMM

MBMM Powered by Pied Piper

Thanks a bunch for these! I will definitely be getting the tetris one. So you do have access to all of these in case somebody would need them re-upped? Sorry if that comes off as a dumb question.

10. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

Yes, that's the whole idea of having this seperate thread ;)

11. MetaFox

MetaFox Member

DCEvolution has returned after a three year hiatus, on the Sourceforge repository that its had since 2006, but never moved into until now.

[​IMG]

There's also a brand new CD image release celebrating the occasion: Animated Classics - Gulliver's Travels!
    Gulliver's Travels, the 1939 film by Fleischer Studios, which is based on Jonathan Swift's 18th century novel of the same name, is now in the public domain. The entire film has been included along with DCDivX by Mark Dukette on one Dreamcast CD image.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, not all of the original DC Evolution images have returned. A lot of them are still missing, including a lot of those in this thread. If you have or know of the URL of any more DCEvolution releases that are still missing, please don't hesitate to get in contact (you can PM me here, or at Dreamcast-Scene or leave a comment in this thread below) so they can be added back to the site.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  12. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

First SIX shares have been re-upped (marked as "New Upload").
    List is now alphabetical. All shares will be online in the next two days.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  13. MetaFox

MetaFox Member

Thanks so much for re-uploading these! They have now been uploaded to DC Evolution's sourceforge repository. :)

A few days ago, another release was made in celebration of the return of DC Evolution, Soltys.
    [​IMG]
    In 1995, LK Avalon released a humorous adventure game named Soltys. It revolved around the Soltys, or head of the village, of Wachock. He had arranged a marriage for his slothful daughter, but when the marriage began, the groom to be ran away. So, the soltys of Wachock has to find him and bring him back.
    [​IMG]
    It has become a cult classic in Poland over the years since it's release on DOS 20 years ago. However, it never gained fame outside of Poland, as it never received a translation into other languages. Until now...

In 2011, LK Avalon made Soltys freeware and gave ScummVM permission to translate it into English and distribute it for free. This CD image includes the full English translated version and ScummVM in one package.

14. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

I know, was gonna put that one in too... Been a bit busy with RL, but will continue this weekend after I've updated my own website...

15. MetaFox

MetaFox Member

No rush, upload them at your convenience. Thanks so much again for taking the time to do this. :)

16. MetaFox

MetaFox Member

Sorry about the delay in uploading your latest shares, but I haven't had full access to the internet until now.

I've added all the images you've uploaded so far to the DC Evolution sourceforge repository. Thanks so much for uploading these. It's really appreciated. :)

17. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

3 more games re-upped.
    @MetaFox: if you're gonna credit me on the sourceforge page, don't forget to add this one :

http://www.cpcwiki.eu/imgs/a/a1/DreamcastResetbutton.pdf

Made this tutorial almost a decade ago and I used to host it on my own website, but I eventually took it down due to non-conformities with the actual website's page content and purpose...
    Luckily, quite a lot of forums have published it elsewhere or even hosted the PDF itself :)

18. MetaFox

MetaFox Member

Thanks for continuing to upload these.

I've added all of the images that I could to the Sourceforge repository. The Final Fight: The Last Round download link doesn't seem to be working for me though.

I also posted about your Dreamcast reset mod and mirrored it on the DC Evolution Sourceforge server. :)

19. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

Thanks for the credit, MetaFox.
    All uploads have been finalized, all links are present. Have fun gaming.

20. darius-saturn

darius-saturn Site Supporter

Hello

what a pity all that work lost!

"Can't find file. Please check URL.
    Maybe the file has been removed because of illegal content."

it was not possible to heberger on mega-co?

I think the ones I copy on CD and upload them to my premium account but I do not have everything!