The All 3 Console club

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by GodofHardcore, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

If you are gonna get a wii, may as well get wii u.

Better video output and does everything the wii does plus wii u.

Only console I can think of that I do not have is the ps3. Pretty much everything else I own at least one of.

2. Arcadia

Arcadia Robust Member

Besides GC compatibility. I mostly use my Wii for GC games.

3. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

Nintendont works on Wii U.

If you are playing original discs - then yes, OK. But you can certainly play cube games on the Wii U.

4. Arcadia

Arcadia Robust Member

Fair point. The moment I'm getting one of these new GC HDMI adapters I'm ditching the Wii anyway and going back to the GC+GB Player.

5. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

This is what I'm thinking. I already have a Wii (it isn't set up currently). If I had a Wii U, then I'd have one system with HDMI output that can play both Wii and Wii U games. I don't need it to play GC games, because I have a GC for that. I actually do tend to want to own all systems (especially Sega and Nintendo systems), so I would still want a Wii U even if I had a Switch.

6. XxHennersXx

XxHennersXx I post here on the toilet sometimes.

I have all 3, My Xbox is my primary at home for everything. Switch is for exclusives or games i'd like to play on the go, PS4 Pro is strictly for exclusives.

7. Conte Zero

Conte Zero Rapidly Rising Member

My first lest gen console was the Xbox one, basic model, then I added the Kinect :) (only because I found it very cheap). The xbox one has dev mode and is online, always updated. I use mostly for play last gen games and as a Netflix box. I have a Ps4, bought NOS with 1,76 firmware, now 5.05, phat model white, with PSVR. I use only to play PSVR games. I have also a Switch, bought second hand for a bargain, firmware 4.01 AFAIK. I used the switch only a couple of times, still have to put a CFW on it. I have 4 generations of console, all connected to my setup (surrpund system and videoprojector) and ready to play but normally I play with my XBOX 360 with RGH. :)

8. XxHennersXx

XxHennersXx I post here on the toilet sometimes.

Wii games look like shit with the Wii U upscaler. I have my GC hooked up to the HDMI adapter and my Wii hooked up via component to an upscaler.

Bearking likes this.
  9. Atombomb66

Atombomb66 Member

I have had a PS4 since launch, and Xboxone shortly after launch and a Switch at launch. I have been straight up Nintendo for years but that finally lost out to PS4. I try to get back into Nintendo with the switch but PS4 has some really great games. The only one I don't play at all is the Xbox One. No interest in that at all.

10. GodofHardcore

GodofHardcore Paragon of the Forum *

I've been playing my XBOX One the most, with splattering of Switch. Since I got my XBOX One I only turned on my PS4 a few times, just to make sure it's still working.

Recore needs more love. I was sad to see the game sold poorly as it's fantastic and some good people worked on it.

11. Bearking

Bearking Konsolkongen

Definitive edition? I’ve heard that the standard release was pretty much only half done and that the last half was terribly put together :/

12. GodofHardcore

GodofHardcore Paragon of the Forum *

Yeah the definitive edition.

I haven't even touched Hellblade and Ori yet.