Temps and pnet

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Development' started by Atari800XL, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bearkilla

bearkilla Peppy Member

unlucky bud, but as others have said at least it wasn't bricked fully - i paid about the same as you and now have a doorstop...

2. Atari800XL

Atari800XL Rapidly Rising Member

You are missing the point, the seller is a scammer....

3. gabe_k

gabe_k Rising Member

Rage moar. You're not getting a jasper proto for that price from china, and if it got banned it's not the seller's fault. PNet is fucking MS's network, they're gonna ban people, that's like complaining you got banned on a flashed box.

4. WTVR

WTVR Spirited Member

I'm not blaming you for intentionally getting the kit being banned - I'm saying that the act of connecting it from a different location could have set off some sort of flag and got it banned.

Here's the thing, if you are referring to this (link) topic, where you say thanks to kiwi, got one, blah blah - Kiwi isn't a scammer, and if he says that the kit was not banned before it was shipped out, then it wasn't banned.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  5. Atari800XL

read again pls...."that's like complaining you got banned on a flashed box" you are not serious right?!!! BTW, I am not the one who was banned, the previous owner sold a banned console claiming that it is not banned....

6. Atari800XL

Can I ask you why you continuously trying to blame me instead of questioning why the seller sold me an already banned console claiming that it is not banned...Did I mention KIWI's name? No I did not....I contacted people in the scene and I got more info....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
  7. WTVR

WTVR Spirited Member

It's not on purpose - I'm just saying that you wanted a kit, you said thanks to kiwi because you "got one", you get a kit, you start saying that the buyer sold you a banned kit. I know for a fact kiwi wouldn't sell a banned unit. Right now are hectic times for people wanting to go on partnernet.

If you feel like discussing this over AIM, feel free to PM me your screen name.

8. Pikkon

Pikkon "Moving in Stereo"

Well its pretty simple,he could of connected it to PN and connected successfully,got flagged then when you got it the ban was inevitable.

9. gabe_k

gabe_k Rising Member

That's retarded. Going on a unit you're not supposed to be on, on a in internal FUCKING network. That's less reasonable than being banned on a flashed Xbox? Honestly, your kit got banned, boofuckinhoo, I guess you'll have to do something else on your fucking dev kit other than get fucking content off of PNet.

10. TheFallen93

TheFallen93 Spirited Member

You contacted a bunch of halo kiddies. For starts you got a leaked copy of 11511 from someone who wasen't even suppose to have it. That kit was not banned when you got it. I personally bought three kits from this guy and they are all top quality and have never came banned. Your calling someone a scammer when you don't even know what you are talking about. Some recoverys come watermarked, 11511 was one of these. So congradulations for calling someone out when your dumb ass used a watermarked leaked recovery.

11. KIWIDOGGIE

KIWIDOGGIE Peppy Member

12. Pikkon

Pikkon "Moving in Stereo"

Ok guys since this is going nowhere Im closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.