Synnett's GC controller collection

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by Synnett, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Synnett

Synnett GC Controller Hoarder

[​IMG]
    I'll look into getting better pics next week. This is 24/25 of all the official controllers, plus the keyboards and the Lodgenet. (right by the sm4sh white box) I'm only missing the Char Wavebird, and I also want to pick up some prototypes in the future.

There isn't really anything else I collect, but I do have a "Not for resale" Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness.

2. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

That club nintendo wavebird, hot damn

Now when do you plan to add the prototype gamecube controllers? ;)

Synnett likes this.
  3. Pikmin

Pikmin Resolute Member

What's the difference between ASCII and Sammy PSO controller?

Synnett likes this.
  4. Synnett

Synnett GC Controller Hoarder

Oh man, hopefully soon. Actually, I had saved enough money to buy both in the summer, and I was just waiting for some good offers to appear. But then I broke my foot. I couldn't walk for two months, and by that time tons of good offers popped up; char's wavebird for $200 and a prototype controller for cheap. As soon as I was able to work again I suffered a severe intestine infection. Now I'm trying to recover and saving up money again. Just my luck lol. I'm glad I had saved so much money tho, I was able to go to school.

The ASCII is beige with an indigo back while the Sammy is white with a black back. They are almost identical but are made by two different companies, so different logos. The Sammy also came with a small pack of PSO cards, which I have unopened. I'll post pics next week.

5. Pikmin

Pikmin Resolute Member

Thanks wouldn't mind seeing that

6. gaming247

gaming247 Site Supporter 2015

Very nice controller collection!

What?? I missed this... If you ever see a gc prototype controller that you can't buy at the time, let me know and I'll buy it to keep it safe. ;)

Synnett likes this.
  7. Pabmyster

Pabmyster Member

Amazing collection! I hope mine will look like that some day
    The only big ones you need now are the resi 4 chainsaw controller, the spongebob controller and the hori gamepad among others :) but the first party ones are definitely where it's at.

Synnett likes this.