Suikoden III for Xbox

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by PhreQuencYViii, Dec 11, 2005.

1. PhreQuencYViii

PhreQuencYViii Champion of the Forum

I use to always see this game listed in To Be Released calenders and things like that, and I believe it was slated for March 2003.

Anyhow, suddenly it dissapeared off the lists around and I can't find info on it anywhere. Did this ever exist in any form?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  2. karsten

karsten Member of The Cult Of Kefka

!? crazy :p never heard anything of it not in magazines nor internet.... what is your source

3. PhreQuencYViii

Well, a lot of american game magazines had it listed under upcoming Xbox games. It was on the internet too, and after a long time of searching it looks like about every site has removed it or plastered there site with 360 crap...dammit. I can't take a pic of the mags I saw it in because there not here, I don't have a scanner anyway. Maybe someone can dig back to an old Game Informer or something and check there release calender. But yeah, I was following it because I was looking forward to it, since I had just gotten an Xbox and didn't have a PS2 yet, but I think it would have rocked on Xbox. It just suddenly dissapeared and I haven't heard any info on it ever since (or when it was listed) other then Konami was porting it, so yeah. I was just wondering if some of the heavy duty Xbox people here had ever heard of such a thing, or if it ever took shape at all. Might as well throw this in here: Did True Fantasy Live Online ever get leaked in a usable form, or were all the protos destroyed?

4. Szczepaniak

Szczepaniak Robust Member

For a brief second, I dreamt that if it did exist, it would be 2D, and actually fun like the first two, thereby washing away the dreadful memories of III and IV on the PS2. Yup, I'm going off topic, but I love a good lament. The series for me died after II.

Goodluck in your search!

5. PhreQuencYViii

I never played 3 or 4, just 1 and 2 (wish I would have bought 2 when it was on clearance....at least I have 1) I just thought it would be great to have an RPG on Xbox...I guess it wasn't a big loss if 3 was an overrated crap piece though.

So, does anyone recall anything? Or was I out of it the whole time and imagining things? :shrug:

6. tonyvortex

tonyvortex Rapidly Rising Member

i do remember seeing it listed in tip and tricks for the longest time.

7. karsten

karsten Member of The Cult Of Kefka

actually it is an interesting game, still not good as the first one, but above average in all ways 4 is actually AWFUL

8. NeoAux

NeoAux Guest

I dont know why it was canned or how far in development it was.It was announced though me and my buddys at gamecrazy were stoked it was coming out for the Xbox....But it didnt happen.