Strange utility carts

Discussion in 'Nintendo Game Development' started by ASSEMbler_archived, Oct 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ASSEMbler_archived

ASSEMbler_archived Pillar of the Community ****

image.jpg image.jpg

Anyone recognize any of the versions?

Durandal likes this.
  2. Demon

Demon Robust Member

Nice keyboard, did it come from the donations?

Still see the redirects messed up. Those 5 minute fixes sure take time. Did you apply the recent updates along with fixing your chatbox and readding the themes users are demanding?

Do you know when the next 4 month downtime is planned? I need to add it to my diary so I can waste another 2+ weeks trying to help you.

Still no thanks hm. How much do they cost?

hbc likes this.
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator

May you find peace of mind and some happiness on this beautiful day.

Charels and -=FamilyGuy=- like this.
  4. Demon

Demon Robust Member

[​IMG]

hbc likes this.
  5. Admin

Admin Administrator

6. Demon

Demon Robust Member

hbc likes this.
  7. -=FamilyGuy=-

-=FamilyGuy=- Site Supporter 2049

Seriously Demon, while nobody can say that your criticism isn't warranted, you don't have to use any chance you got to derail Kevin's threads. It's childish.

Those carts are interesting Kev, did you powered them on? Anything on them?

Syclopse likes this.
  8. Demon

Demon Robust Member

Uhm I do? because Kev wasted 2+ weeks of my time during the downtime. then couldn't be asked to even say thank you. not that you would know. I've done more for this damn site then most members have.

Due to Kev's actions this community is now divded. Some still visit, others don't. Least I care about my members and their security. Kev still hasn't even reset users passwords and it's 100% confirmed the AssemblerGames database IS in the hands of hackers.

So until Kev owns up and maybe says sorry then I'll carry on being a dickhead. Respect is key, can't show respect? don't expect any. It's kinda ironic as during the downtime I provided a replacement site I had planned months before AG went down, Users always say it's much nicer. It's sad because Kev was offered all this. And since then I've had multiple people come forward proving Kev's pissed them around too.

So yes my criticism is warranted. Kev needs to learn some respect. I could have had the site restored in 24 hours including full OS install and basic security. I proved it multiple times to members here that it's possible by wiping my server and reinstalling it and getting the site restored in under an hour.

9. -=FamilyGuy=-

That still is off-topic in this thread.

10. Demon

Demon Robust Member

Like that matters? Kev just ignores it if you post it proper. It's time he learns to treat his community better.

11. -=FamilyGuy=-

If you own a board, you should at least understand the principle of topical subforums and trying to have a structured discussion that doesn't turn into an off-topic flame war all the time.

Right now, you're only passing for an immature and angry person that derails this thread. Go criticise Kevin all you want in the proper subforums. You can say all you want against him, he's not one to block or censor criticism.

Keep in mind I actually like you didn't hate my interactions with you on the chatbox prior to this debacle. I just also like proper forum etiquette.

Edited after this went out of hand.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  12. Demon

Demon Robust Member

I am angry, I literally spent 2 weeks waiting for Kev to reply/email me. He has my info, moment AG went down I was there offering help. Fact, I still have 95GB of AG's data on my HDD! Even before AG came back I kept asking Kev for the proper respect, He ignored me. Only making things worse. He did indeed censor me offsite so he does know what he's doing.

I've had enough waiting for a simple "thank you" I left this community because Kev ruined it. He wasted $1000 in donations and comes back going YAY ITS BACK?!?! and still fucked it up the server. It was running outdated software only last month!

This site is full of skids and scammers. I reported multiple scammers to the staff yet they remain on site. All Kev does is come in once a month making a random weird post and asking for help. He gives nothing to the community!

He promised new themes, new features. 4 months later a shell of a site returns? Like come on that's plain right deception.

I ran a poll when AG was down and over half the votes showed AG's users don't want him running this site.

[​IMG]

I said it then, I'll say it now. Kev is not fit to run a community. He failed to protect users, he failed to keep promises. Even right now there's an exploit in this site meaning users information can be compromised. He won't find a fix anywhere but with me. not that I'd give it to him after all the time I wasted.

He was told to fire inactive staff. All they do is open backdoors to people. Saying that, He still hasn't even reset logins from that other time 2 users compromised a bunch of users AND STAFF!

The more I see him post the more respect I lose for him.

I respect you too FamilyGuy, Don't get me wrong. but after all this I can't be nice on AG. On my own site sure, show me respect I'll show you. I spend everyday working for the community. Finding beta's, releasing stuff. We've released over $5000 of beta's this year alone. Many being unreleased, Most are my own builds. What's Kev done? Nothing. He comes on fucks around wasting time ignoring simple fixes that are super in sorting.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Cat man likes this.
  13. Admin

Admin Administrator

Hi.

I've tried to be polite with you. I sent you a PM, please read it.

14. Admin

Admin Administrator

I've given almost all can, and now they even want what little happiness I have.

Why do I do this again?