Sorry for posting about ps4 prototypes

Discussion in 'Rare and Obscure Gaming' started by nintendo, Nov 21, 2017.

1. nintendo

nintendo Newly Registered

I’m very sorry for posting about the ps4 prototypes. I was a dumb idiot that was fucked up and not thinking at all. If I kept it up I could’ve gone to jail. This is my last post. I apologize to the admin of this site seeing he also could’ve gotten in trouble. That’s why you don’t get drunk. You make horrible descisions.

If this post is unwanted or is causing more problem please delete it.

2. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

What you need to understand is that while you're free to talk about a lot, we were more going at your safety more than the rules.
    Believe me, some of us do talk about current things, but from personal experience of getting legally fucked for being a clown with unreleased current gen data I can say if you had actually leaked anything further you probably would be on their watch list or worse.
    Some of us are excited to see a prototype of KH3 leak, but few of us could even use it if it did happen, and even fewer would do it even with the tools available and ready to do so because chances are they'd know its being played.

You're welcome to stay and post still, just dont push the line and everything will be fine. The damage from MY actions will stay (though it's up to debate if it had as much of an impact as they say it did, they being both capcom and online users and newsgroups) and the stuff I posted will stay online forever no matter how much I want them taken down.

3. karsten

karsten Member of The Cult Of Kefka

You can stay and you can post, provide screens etc etc.

Good you backed off it may have been naughty.

4. rob black

rob black <B>Site Supporter 2013</B><BR><B>Site Supporter 20

ok I forgive you

5. Paar

Paar Rising Member

Something interesting has happened and I don't know what.

rso, Desert Bandit and snails1221 like this.
  6. MBMM

MBMM Powered by Pied Piper

PM the user if they wouldn't mind and you must know. Moral of the story is don't mess around with certain IPs and current gen data, as cool or great as you might think it is to share.

7. protivakid

protivakid Spirited Member

Registered in 2014, posted twice in the past 4 years, after the second post vows to leave forever. Haha! What is going on?

8. sp193

sp193 Site Soldier

The thread(s) where all that happened, were deleted. The title of this thread already suggests what rule it was that he broke. It was a rule that was put into place, to protect this website and all users.

9. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

As a reminder the results of this users actions led to more private messages to other users (on other sites) resulting in news sites picking up the leaked images
    http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/12/15/kingdom-hearts-3-leak-disney-pixar/
    http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/12/16/report-kingdom-hearts-3-monsters-inc-world-leaked/
    https://gematsu.com/2017/12/rumor-leaked-kingdom-hearts-iii-screenshots-reveal-monsters-inc-world (this one is EXCESSIVELY BAD)

While I'm sure they regret their choices (and if not they will eventually), they sure did make an effort to get them out there

10. darkspire17

darkspire17 None

leaking files from an internal FTP can cause MAJOR issues, we could have been fucked by both square enix and disney.