some more questions please

Discussion in 'Everdrive General' started by orac31, Feb 9, 2013.

1. orac31

orac31 Member

I have a mega everdrive and a everdrive 64 and have cases for both.

I have orderded a sd2snes is this from the same maker as everdrive?

I want to order a gg everdrive board can I just put it in a gamegear case or do a have to drill a hole in cart for mem card.

I have also just got a brand new turbo graffix consol can the cart be used as is or do I need a case.

thanks
    mike

I have a mega ever drive with a case that incloses the mem card anyone know if anyone would sell me a case with a slot in it.

2. Conker2012

Conker2012 Intrepid Member

Sorry, I don't know any of the answers, but I have to ask; is your user name from Blakes 7? That's my favourite ever science fiction program (I think it's the best sci-fi show ever), and it's a shame so few people have even heard of it, so it's great to see someone who (I think) likes it too.

3. orac31

orac31 Member

yep great prog and yes best si fi ever

4. YAGRS

YAGRS Rising Member

The last that I read, Igor (the man behind KRIKzz) was assembling SD2SNES boards, but he did not develop that flash cart. Ikari (whom you can probably find in threads about the SD2SNES on these forums) developed it.

You don't need to modify a Game Gear case. The Everdrive GG uses a micro SD card, and it fits within the shell without modification.

No, you don't need a case. The size of the Turbo Everdrive doesn't permit using an old HuCard as an enclosure (even if you could get one apart without destroying it). BuffaloWing on these forums created a very nice 3-D printed cover that you can use to cover the exposed parts of the Turbo Everdrive when it is inserted into the TG-16. Stone Age Gamer also has created a cover; however, you must buy the deluxe Turbo Everdrive from the SAG store to get it (though there was talk about very briefly opening this up to people who did not purchase a Turbo Everdrive from SAG).

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  5. orac31

orac31 Member

Thank you very much