US Softmodded Japanese Smoked Edition Xbox

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by A Toubib, Jul 22, 2016.

1. A Toubib

A Toubib Midnight Xbox Crew

SOLD! :)

Hey Assembler friends,

Toubib is in the middle of moving again, and I have to sell some of my collection again as I can't take everything with me :/

I have for sale a really neat Smoked Edition Japanese Xbox. These were technically the Launch Edition Xboxes in Japan, as the original box of these said "Launch" Xbox on the tag. I imported this console by mistake a while back, I thought it was in better condition. But luckily because of the condition, I used it as a prototype base to find if there were any disks that were able to softmod it. After a year of searching I found the disks to do it, and successfully softmodded this console.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As shown, it has some stress cracks, 2 on the top, and 1 on the bottom.
    The Controller and cables are not included, I have no idea where they went, I think I lost them while moving. This sale is just for the soft modded Xbox console itself. As always, any questions feel free to PM me.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    Shane McRetro and gaming247 like this.
  2. ToxicMedz

ToxicMedz Enthusiastic Member

This is tempting, the cracks sadden me though.

3. A Toubib

A Toubib Midnight Xbox Crew

Moving super soon. Someone lighten my moving load please :)

Yea, super unfortunate about the cracks, I highlighted them a lot to not hide anything in the listing. But hey, you can tell this console has lived a good adventurous life!

4. weinerschnitzel

weinerschnitzel Spirited Member

This would make a really cool modded retail xbox. And it's still a really good price despite the cracks. I'd buy it if I didn't already have one!

A Toubib likes this.