So this is what todays music is coming to?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by onza120, Apr 26, 2013.

1. AlexRMC92

AlexRMC92 Site Supporter 2013

True, there a lot of people out there wishing they only had fluoride in their water.

2. nyeguitarist

nyeguitarist Active Member

3. Unknown-Organization

Unknown-Organization <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

That music so fucking terrible.. holy shit.

Lady Gaga is better than that. Shame Michale Jackson is no longer with us.

4. Unknown-Organization

Unknown-Organization <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

That some good old song, I love the 80's and the 90's too. I not fan of rap to be honest.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  5. GodofHardcore

GodofHardcore Paragon of the Forum *

Psy stole the Synth Line from Kesha's Blow

6. synrgy87

synrgy87 Well Known Member

hate bands who try to be "retro" remind me too much of hipsters.

7. nyeguitarist

nyeguitarist Active Member

What do you want new bands to do then? Maybe try reevaluating the way you perceive music, care not about what they are "trying to be" but about whether it's good or not.

8. GodofHardcore

Or any water at all. I hate Conspiracy nuts. They cry about our freedoms being taken away when a thrid of the planet has no freedom to worry about being taken away because, they're too busy trying to NOT DIE.

9. synrgy87

synrgy87 Well Known Member

some would rather die to be free than live without freedom, and plenty have.

10. Motwera

Motwera Member

11. GodofHardcore

When poor and trying to survive rights aren't the first thing on your mind, survival is.

12. Faded

Faded <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

I saw Infowars and I immediately facepalmed.

I'm sorry, Infowars is not a credible source; these are the same individuals who tried to place blame on Family Guy for preempting the Boston Bombings and that the show's creator was in the wrong to say that an edited clip which was in bad taste and created by a different individual was a hoax. If you've heard about, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about because these belligerent morons consistently said that the episode was pulled because Seth said it was a hoax while throwing his statement on Twitter out of proportion like they always do. Just... wat. I don't see how anyone can believe half the shit that is spewed from that website and radio-show on a day-to-day basis while keeping a straight face.

As for the topic's original intention, I'm going to go out on a limb and just leave this here for you all.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtV9KLl40wA

I can't stand half of today's music. It honestly sounds all the same and it gets obnoxious hearing these songs play on the radio over 20 times in one day. I think I'll just stick to Rammstein, Oomph, and a couple of electronica based unsigned groups like William Control where I can feel some emotion to their music.

13. billcosbymon

billcosbymon Guru Meditation Error

14. WolverineDK

WolverineDK music lover

Yeah, and I fell in a pitfall about the "information" of how they made aspartame. But truth to be told, aspartame does not help that much to fight diabetes , and the manufactures of sodas. Only mentions fruit and then sugar. When in fact they should show, that they are using three different sugars. But the law has a hole that they use. So they only show how much "normal" sugar they use. Cause fruit in itself holds three different kinds of sugar. But whether or not people see me as a conspiracy nut. That is their choice, not mine. But about music, I actually like every thing from classical music to heavy metal . So when people ask me about what music I like. Then I can only say, that I like a LOT of music. And my personal experience with aspartame, is that my body does not like it any more. Because I had my gallbladder removed last year.

Here is a friend of mine who makes music

https://soundcloud.com/search?q=dubqnp (pronounced dubdub)

Here is another link to him http://www.bandbase.dk/dubqnp/, and he is real friend. I have known him for the last 6 years.

Last edited: May 12, 2013