So is there a list of confirmed Saturn prototype games?

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by GaijinPunch, May 26, 2004.

1. Segafreak_NL

Segafreak_NL v2.0 New and improved. Site supporter 2012-15

Well, that's what I'm planning to change. I've updated the unreleased Saturn list at Segadatabase. It's easily the most complete list on the web. I'll update with more info on; Buggy, Rattlesnake Red, Colliderz, Moustache Red and some others soon.

2. saturn_worship

saturn_worship Intrepid Member

I can't see your site...is because it's not updated?? damn! i'm really intrigued to see it!

It must be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Segafreak_NL

After five weeks without internet at home (ouch!) I finally got a connection. This means I'll finally be able to scan various articles and display them here.
    I recently got a magazine in which states Scavenger had 11 (!) Saturn games in development! We all know about Amok and Scorcher but titles like Mudkicker and Angel were new to me. Like said, scans soon.

4. Anthaemia.

Anthaemia. The Original VF3 Fangirlâ„¢

There were more Scavenger games in development for the Saturn other than Amok and Scorcher? I'd never heard of this before, though I have a feeling they were probably like those actually released - in other words, glorified tech demos that looked better than they played!

5. Segafreak_NL

Well,I recently replayed Scorcher and the game's actually pretty cool if you persevere, give it a chance.

Check the special topic for daily scans!

6. saturn_worship

saturn_worship Intrepid Member

Oh scorcher! haha! never played it but remember a lot the hype it got back in the day...