SNES SuperUFO Pro8 & Official Hardware Region Locks

Discussion in 'Everdrive Clones and Support' started by Zetrox2k, May 24, 2012.

1. Zetrox2k

Zetrox2k <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

Hey guys,

got a couple of questions.

1. Im looking at buying a SuperUFO Pro 8 Flash cart, any idea where i can source one to AU without having to sell my pants, or have it take weeks to deliver, cause the courier had to do a stopover on Jupiter? I know its inferior to the SD2SNES, im wanting this one moreso for the cartridge dumping capabilities, and well, some gaming.

2. Are there any Hardware region restrictions? I have a region-modded PAL SNES, but i need some controllers, there appear to be some third party ntsc imitations, but im not sure if they're region locked. I'm getting some mixed feedback.

3. Also this is more of a curiosity question, i have no intention or need to do this, but would it not be possible to theoretically dump a GB cart using a Super GameBoy adapter on a SuperUFO Flash cart, im thinking not because its not simply a pass-through adapter as it handles the hardware emulation. Just curious...

Thanks guys!

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  2. Trenton_net

Trenton_net AKA SUPERCOM32

No, you can't dump GB carts using a super gameboy. It wasn't even possible on an original Super UFO Pro 8.

3. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

You posted this twice Oo, check your other thread I linked you to a store that ships to Australia, which I buy from all the time.

4. Zetrox2k

Zetrox2k <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

i thought i did i thought my thread didnt post???

5. Lum

Lum Officer at Arms

your thread did post

6. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag