SNES Backup BIOS

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Taucias, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Taucias

Taucias Site Supporter 2014,2015

Hi guys,

While browsing through a CD I noticed I have a load of different SNES backup device BIOS(es). I realise that they are not particularly 'rare' on the scene, but if anyone is in need of a particular BIOS then drop me a PM or email and I'll be happy to pass it on.

I probably also have a load of Megadrive/Genesis ones too.

Alternatively I could upload them to a free webpage if there is enough demand.

2. babu

babu Mamihlapinatapai

just to add some more here :)

I used to host a zip file containing lots of bios for SNES backup devices too.. but that site got lost unfortantly. =/
    Still got them + some N64 backup bios files if any one is intrested in those.

3. Calpis

Calpis Champion of the Forum

They would be helpful if they have an accompanying NFO with them for authenticity's sake or if they were certainly known to be dumped from original EPROMs; stuff from GoodXXXX isn't stuff to be spreading around since they are often dumped with another copier (which makes it subject the unit's ability to reassemble the ROM from segments) and sometimes even hacked to start in emulators (most BIOS in GoodSNES are at least overdumps)