SHVC Development System - IS-Debugger for Super Famicom

Discussion in 'Price Check Forum' started by SONIC3D, Sep 20, 2013.

1. SONIC3D

SONIC3D Spirited Member

Another big iron box I found under my bicycle wheels in storage room.Not only one,but 4 kits with 3 different interface design got from the ware house of a Japan company.The administrator promised to dig the dev software environment disks out for me and interface ROM cartridge.But years goes by,I think it's impossible to reach nowadays.So I wanna know how much is it now.Does it deserve to international auction/transportation,or shall I exchange it to local metal market......It's damn heavy.......

It can be powered on and connected to a modded Super Famicom with two IDE like SCSI slot.But without dev environment and interface card,I really don't know how to use them and test them.Shell is full metal.Really good for standing the weight for my old bicycle for at least 4yrs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  2. Tokimemofan

Tokimemofan Dauntless Member

DO NOT TRASH IT!!!

3. Calpis

Calpis Champion of the Forum

Eh the rage following trashing it might be worth it; everyone deep down knows it will never see appreciable use again regardless of whose hands it's in. Board scans before hand would be nice to determine it's actual capabilities rather than collector hearsay.

4. MSX

MSX Is secretly 32-bit ---- Site Supporter 2013 & 2014

Dang it, another thing I want, but can't get. -_-

No doubt you would get a pretty penny for it.

5. ASSEMbler

ASSEMbler Administrator Staff Member

If you don't have the support cards, $1500 on ebay all day any day.

6. SONIC3D

SONIC3D Spirited Member

Busy in transferring things this weekend and the cell phone net is really poor....But thank you all for your suggest,you saved the iron boxes.I will keep it from calling metal recycling man and I will take pics for boards inside for you all before I found other ways to deal with them.

But it will be several days later.Currently I will take pics for the rare stuff newly moved here on yesterday and today. ;)

Agh...Admin,why I have the feeling that you are planning in sending me to ebay hall of shame? :D