US Sega Saturn System Disc KD02 (Black) + Bonus

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by DSwizzy145, Mar 7, 2018.

1. DSwizzy145

DSwizzy145 Well Known Member

Hey guys, currently i'm selling this for a personal reason i'd rather won't get into but I've had very great/awesome times with this software disc and let me played about EVERY SINGLE game on the Saturn out there and it was excellent experience to have with the thing!...

I'm only asking for about at least $390 for it since considering how very rare and difficult it is for other end users to come across for it!

Or better yet, $200 plus a Modchipped Japanese Sega Saturn Model 1 or Model 2 *Console Only* is fine to at least making it a fair trade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Out of the Sega Saturn "copies" and 1 legit Sega Saturn title and Korean PC Port of Rival Schools all for free for the choosing once purchased, you can pick only about 5 or 6 to take as i don't have a bigger package to send the entire stuff unfortunately (unless you don't mind waiting till i do that is)

EDIT: SOLD!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    dcsw2k7, jakeeeenator and DeChief like this.
  2. Logi26

Logi26 Site Supporter 2014

I may have misunderstood, but I hope you are not offering illegal backups of retail games as a "bonus" with your sale.

3. DSwizzy145

I honestly kinda was going to and i completely acknowledge that it's against the rules but as long it's given away for free i sorta see no harm as you don't have to pay for them at all and yeah i did say it's a bonus once you pay for it but not as what you may think.

But if you feel completely uncomfortable about it, i'll be happy to remove the said "Free" offer and leaving just my actual Sega Saturn game and South Korean PC game

4. Logi26

Logi26 Site Supporter 2014

To be honest I am not really bothered. I was just giving you a heads-up that you where breaking the rules.
    But at this point I don't think any of the moderators have any motivation to bother enforcing the rules anyway.

5. DSwizzy145

Oh sorry about that, i'd promise it won't happen again

6. retro

retro Resigned from mod duty 15 March 2018

Per the rules, your validation photo needs three elements. It's also supposed to be visible in the post, not linked... (and the rules have said for a long time that sales photos are supposed to be uploaded to the site not hotlinked).

Please at least embed an image that complies with the validation rules we've had for years.

7. DSwizzy145

Sure thing! will fix it right away

retro likes this.
  8. sparky222b

sparky222b Active Member

Forgive me if this is common knowledge to others, but what exactly is the disc? I gather from the OP that it enables one to run backups. Does anyone know the history?

9. retro

A boot CD to allow third party games burnt with the dev kit to be played. It won't work with internal Sega games.

10. DSwizzy145

It actually works on retail/stock normal Sega Saturn consoles of all regions but yes as for this particular boot disc you'll need to patch the First Party game of your choice as a Third Party game/software before you burn it to a CD-R

11. retro

Never said otherwise. I said it was intended to boot discs burnt with the dev kit (i.e. not pirate games) ;)

dcsw2k7 likes this.
  12. DSwizzy145

My mistake, i'd assumed you said it ONLY works with dev kit saturns and nothing else... very sorry if i came off as a know-it-all (because i'm far from it lol)

13. retro

Not at all ;)

DSwizzy145 likes this.