[SEGA Saturn] Crime Patrol (Unreleased)

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by Mr. Saturn, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Saturn

Mr. Saturn Rising Member

Hi

with Vol. 5 of the Lost Games Recovery Program you get the full playable version of the unreleased Saturn Lightgun-Shooter "Crime Patrol".

Optionally you may download the PAL/US and/or JP-Packshots as well as usually [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1-2 Players
    Lightgun-compatible
    USA-Version
    V1.000
    ca. 441MB

EDITED by the moderation - Link removed till the situation if resolved.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  2. Segafreak_NL

Segafreak_NL v2.0 New and improved. Site supporter 2012-15

Great stuff :D Thx!

3. darkspire17

darkspire17 well here it is, Super Mario 64 ~ Violet berlin

Ah American Laser games, ive heard of them, didnt they release things like MAD DOG MACREE? and a few other titles

4. dj898

dj898 Site Supporter 2015

cheers mate

5. MBMM

MBMM Powered by Pied Piper

Very cool. I remember seeing the 3DO version of this game and it was... meh haha. Still a good additional to the Saturn collection as a novelty.

6. A Murder of Crows

A Murder of Crows Spirited Member

Hello.

I dumped this game.

The credit was stripped out of the zip file, however if you load the image on to your PC, you will see 3 files i injected into the disc image:

1. 0AMOC_CP.NFO
    2. 0DUMP_BY.TXT
    3. 0README.TXT
    These files originally included my handle, a link to the archive i'm creating, and Don's story. They didn't inject properly it seems, but my handle (A Murder of Crows, or AMOC) is obviously in the files of the disc image. Also, you can see the creation date of these files as being just 2 days ago. 0AMOC_CP.NFO stands for 0AMurderOfCrows_CrimePatrol.NFO.

I'd like to ask for the poster to take their link down and re-establish it with the credit files in place, or remove it completely.

For those who are following along, a proper, unedited dump is available. That dump does NOT include the files I injected into this dump, and will be made available to the public soon.

Here are screenshots of the Crime Patrol.txt file as it originally was, before the credit was stripped out. Below that you'll see the other dumps i've made that are in my possession, a screenshot of what should have been included in this image, and a screenshot of this image in comparison to the original dump.

Crime Patrol.TXT
    [​IMG] Here are

The Dumps i have made:
    [​IMG]

The files that should have been in this archive:
    [​IMG]

Mounted CCD/IMG/Sub images. This image on the left, with my injected files. The original image on the right, untouched.
    [​IMG]

DSwizzy145 likes this.
  7. Johnny

Johnny Gran Turismo Freak and Site Supporter 2013,2015 Staff Member

Locking this topic for now.

Waiting for @Mr. Saturn to contact @A Murder of Crows to resolve this situation.

A public explanation would be nice as well, after you sort everything up.

8. Johnny

Johnny Gran Turismo Freak and Site Supporter 2013,2015 Staff Member

ASSEMblergames, as a community, always supported the preservation of unreleased, betas and prototypes.

We always respected people that took time and money to preserve the history of gaming.

Sadly, as i learned while reading both parts arguments, it wasn't the case here.

A Murder of Crows explained the whole situation and because of that, i temporarily removed the download link till Mr. Saturn does what he has to do, including an apology to the original owner of the disc.

9. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag Staff Member

This is posted in the wrong section to begin with.

10. retro

retro Moderator Staff Member

Ooh, I wonder if it is later than my copy! Didn't think another had survived. Interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.